Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

new manager in by wednesday

Your hoping we lose at the weekend I take it. Sad.

this isnt a new thing from me, most people knew he was the wrong choice after his first pre seasonteam needs a lift, he cant do it, get someone who can, hes had too long already, should have gone long ago

So you are hoping for a loss at the weekend? Yes or no will do.

im not hoping for it, but i expect it, because ive watched almost every game under clueless chris, and hes incompetent and spurs are a half tidy team

[quote user="Herman "]Stan in moaning shocker![/quote]sorry i do apologiseclap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap we won a throw in woo clap clap clap ;)

i cant see anything but defeat and bottom 3

It makes me laugh the people who say he wasn''t the right choice from day one, funny that seeing as he kept us up last season a place higher than god of managers lambert achieved

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Your hoping we lose at the weekend I take it. Sad.[/quote]Sadly however it''s dressed up this is exactly what people are repeatedly saying, he''s hardly likely to get the boot if we win so for Hoots to go ( potentially anyway) they need a bad result. We''ve tried to reason with them, it''s hopeless.......[:)]

Regardles of the results, and providing the effort and performance are decent, regardless of what side of the CH fence you sit on, then surely everyone can see that the manager isnt going anywhere until possibly the end of the season....surely thats pretty clear?

I hope not as that would mean we will have got no points from the next 2 fixtures.If we get a couple of points from the next 2 fixtures then he will lumber on and we will probably be still above the bottom 3. Of course if we lose both his departure will be inevitable but also quite possibly our fate as there would only be 10 games left to get 12 points

Hughton does seem to have the magic touch in what appear to be last chance, do or die situations, and with the chatter from the board, this game appears to be yet another one of those.

However, to decide his future on this result is asinine. Even if we win, the move should be made if there''s a replacement waiting in the wings.

I want us to win on sunday as always but I also wake up every morning hoping Hughton has gone and have been doing so since before the end of last season

[quote user="city4eva"]I want us to win on sunday as always but I also wake up every morning hoping Hughton has gone and have been doing so since before the end of last season
[/quote]

Pretty much sums me up too Mr City4eva.

[quote user="iron_stan"]with any luck[/quote]A heavy home defeat would make it a possibility.IMO he will see out the season

See if Hoddle is on Soccer Saturday today, my sources reckon he''s heading up the A11 right now with a Dunston Hall booking in his glovebox and a whole set of our matches on cassette tape, or whatever they use these days.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="iron_stan"]with any luck
[/quote]

A heavy home defeat would make it a possibility.

IMO he will see out the season
[/quote]

Do I detect a slight shift in your opinion Mr Ricardo?

i hope we win and i hope hughton is still manager for the rest of the season, keeping hughton is our best chance of staying up, too late for a change.

[quote user="skippdogg"]i hope we win and i hope hughton is still manager for the rest of the season, keeping hughton is our best chance of staying up, too late for a change.[/quote]This whole "hoping we lose to force the issue" thing is ridiculous.So people want Hughton out because we aren''t winning games, so surely the best thing is he wins games?Strange logic indeed.

AS I see it there are basically 3 possibilities how things will pan out over the next month or so.1,  We start to win matches, climb up the table to safety........Hughton stays2,  We implode and lose most games and go into the bottom 3 .......Hughton is fired or walks (yes it IS likely)3,  We limp on ,winning the odd game, drawing the odd game, never more than a couple of points from the bottom 3........Hughton stays and the anger continues.Clearly, in points terms, option 3 is preferable to 2, but Norwich City is not going to be a very nice place to be.

No shift of opinion. A bad home defeat and any manager will come under pressure and a really bad one like 1-7 V Colchester will make it almost impossible to resist.

My reading is that this scenario won''t play out and we will do well enough for no change. However I don''t claim to be clairvoyant so this outcome remains only a possibility.

I know people like a bit of certainty in a prediction but the only certainty I can see at the moment is continuing uncertainty.

[quote user="ricardo"]

I know people like a bit of certainty in a prediction but the only certainty I can see at the moment is continuing uncertainty.[/quote]But are you certain about that Rick ?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]AS I see it there are basically 3 possibilities how things will pan out over the next month or so.1,  We start to win matches, climb up the table to safety........Hughton stays2,  We implode and lose most games and go into the bottom 3 .......Hughton is fired or walks (yes it IS likely)3,  We limp on ,winning the odd game, drawing the odd game, never more than a couple of points from the bottom 3........Hughton stays and the anger continues.Clearly, in points terms, option 3 is preferable to 2, but Norwich City is not going to be a very nice place to be.[/quote]

Exactly the same possibilities if we change the manager! Only the focus for options 3''s anger will be on the new manager or the board.

skippdogg wrote the following post at 2014-02-22 1:20 AM:

maybe a wednesday in june but no chance of it happening before.

Is the 1st on a Wednesday!

Zak Van Burger wrote the following post at 2014-02-22 2:30 AM:

InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel wrote:

Your hoping we lose at the weekend I take it. Sad.

Sadly however it''s dressed up this is exactly what people are repeatedly saying, he''s hardly likely to get the boot if we win so for Hoots to go ( potentially anyway) they need a bad result. We''ve tried to reason with them, it''s hopeless.......

Ive said it one, twice and many times - Hughton will not be our manager come season 2014/15, premiership or championship.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"]

I know people like a bit of certainty in a prediction but the only certainty I can see at the moment is continuing uncertainty.[/quote]But are you certain about that Rick ?[/quote]A definite maybe,or maybe not[;)]