Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

The one person to save our season.

It''s very clear what were in a bit of trouble at the moment but I can really see our form changing drastically when Howson comes back. Makes us play much better football and also brings a cracking shot.

Personally before he got injured I thought he was our best player.

Can''t wait for him to come back.

I''m a big fan too, just can''t see him starting tomorrow. iIf we are struggling hope he will get on early enough to be able to change things

We are desperate for a creative midfield 3. Howsons injury has devastated our creativity. I hope to god he can have the impact I know he can

[quote user="Alfie54"]I''m a big fan too, just can''t see him starting tomorrow. iIf we are struggling hope he will get on early enough to be able to change things[/quote]I think he''ll start.But the trouble is, I wonder if he is right, tactically for this game.I think we need to approach this in much the same way as the Man City game, and probably play a similar team.

For our club to stay in this division it, like for all of the other clubs, will not be about one man......it will be about everyone connected to the club pulling in the same direction and from what we know it seems that the board are behind the management and the players are too and that''s a great start.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]For our club to stay in this division it, like for all of the other clubs, will not be about one man......it will be about everyone connected to the club pulling in the same direction and from what we know it seems that the board are behind the management and the players are too and that''s a great start.[/quote]or more a case of ''protestig too much'' otherwise why are we being fed these endless reassuranceswhy are the media sniffing round and asking these questions ?just popular rumour or well founded ''fact'' ?and how much is our failing due to these possible rifts ?

Blimey!........it''s amazing how one player''s stock can rise so high when he''s not been playing!

Howson''s performances have undoubtedly improved at times this season but he can still go missing for large periods of the game. I hardly regard him as the Messiah and our only chance of survival this season.........

Two goals from sixteen games as an advanced midfielder is hardly mouth-watering.

His stock was very high before his in injury because he was playing very well - our POTS until then.

He doesn''t go missing.

He''s a central midfielder. Yes he can go forward but he does a lot of good work from a defensive point of view because he reads the game well.