Sign in to follow this  
pete

McNally statement

McNally statement that we have a new manager lined up slated by the muppets on Soccer Saturday. I expect Hughton to be here for the rest of this season who would come for the last dozen games of a relegation season, certainly not Lennon or Malky (waiting for Cardiff pay off. McNally has tried to placate the supporters who want Hughton out not a silent minority with this statement.

So stop slating Hughton and lets get behind him there is no chance of a new manager by the end of this season.

We should have replaced many months ago when a new manager could have made a difference. The players seem to be behind Hughton.

I would not be surprised that if Hughton was entirely aware of the statement and if he keeps us up everyone gets their bonus. If we go down he may still be here to see out his contract.

Shows how the media can selectively edit interviews to create the message to suit their own needs.

I am happy with a return to a policy of silence and for our strong CEO to carry on his good work in the background

But McNally didnt say that we had another manager lined up. McNally actually said “I think you have to be aware of the market and, I’ll use that phrase

again, it would be almost delinquent of the football club to not be

aware of potential candidates if for any reason your manager left"

Phil and Ted:

McNally actually said

“I think you have to be aware of the market and, I’ll use that phrase again, it would be almost delinquent of the football club to not be aware of potential candidates if for any reason your manager left"

-----------

Yeah, but they''ve got people such as Jamie Redknapp working for them, who don''t take too much notice of the facts and aren''t the smartest people in the world