Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Palace

[quote user="Vanwink"]5-0 would be handy![/quote]Lets not get greedy VW.I''m quite happy if it stays like this.Terrific strike by Rooney by the way. £300k per week, cheap deal.[;)]

[quote user="morty"]So changing your manager isn''t the answer after all?[;)][/quote]Only if it does but not when it doesn''t.if you get my drift

Terrific strike by Rooney by the way. £300k per week, cheap deal.

You know all this stuff, would £300k be around 50% of our total weekly player budget?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"]So changing your manager isn''t the answer after all?[;)][/quote]Only if it does but not when it doesn''t.if you get my drift[/quote]Completely[Y]

Final whistle.It''s been a decent set of results today. Anything from tomorrows game will be gold dust.

[quote user="ricardo"]Final whistle.It''s been a decent set of results today. Anything from tomorrows game will be gold dust.[/quote]3 points tomorrow or get rid of the man in charge , we need to be well clear of the bottom before our last 5 games, Thought Palace were excellent tonight and but for giving away a silly penalty would have picked up another valuable point .Lets get the Spurs defeat out of the way and let Lennon get stuck into Villa next weekend  .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="ricardo"]Final whistle.It''s been a decent set of results today. Anything from tomorrows game will be gold dust.[/quote]3 points tomorrow or get rid of the man in charge , we need to be well clear of the bottom before our last 5 games, Thought Palace were excellent tonight and but for giving away a silly penalty would have picked up another valuable point .Lets get the Spurs defeat out of the way and let Lennon get stuck into Villa next weekend  .[/quote]Unlikely to happen in this part of the Multiverse.

[quote user="morty"]So changing your manager isn''t the answer after all?[;)][/quote]It isn''t the answer for some clubs but then again, neither is keeping a loser.

[quote user="morty"]So changing your manager isn''t the answer after all?[/quote]I think West Ham fans would drink to that. [;)]