Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Thats Hughton safe for another week then,

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]Would you rather that we did go bottom three?[/quote]not me...I suspect there might be one or 2 crying into their chips tonight however...

Lose tomorrow and we are 1 point and 1 place away from the relegation zone with games running out and by far the toughest run in of anyone. Lose tomorrow and our situation is looking very, very bleak. Maybe you should have saved your thread until after the game and the chance we may have won.

CanaryOne" - Hughtons finished , McNally has all but said next defeat and he''s gone , just a shame its 12 months too late .

Tosh. Said nothing of the kind. We will stay up on the strength of the next twelve games, defeat or no defeat in the next game.

[quote user="JF"]Lose tomorrow and we are 1 point and 1 place away from the relegation zone with games running out and by far the toughest run in of anyone. Lose tomorrow and our situation is looking very, very bleak. Maybe you should have saved your thread until after the game and the chance we may have won.[/quote]last time I looked we''ve got pretty well the same teams to play as evreyone else around us, it''s not like we have to play the top teams 3 times a year and they don''t. What might actually be to our benefit is that by the time our last four games come around the final league placings should be almost sorted and the better players will be looking towards this summers World Cup and not too keen on risking injury in a battle for unbeneficial points. I''d also fancy our chances of beating at least one of those four unbeatables and by no means write it off as a hopeless barren patch.perhaps you should save your miserableness until after we''ve been relegated, you know it might just not happen and look how miserable you''ll be turning round in May and finding you didn''t need to be miserable about it all year after all.

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="JF"]Lose tomorrow and we are 1 point and 1 place away from the relegation zone with games running out and by far the toughest run in of anyone. Lose tomorrow and our situation is looking very, very bleak. Maybe you should have saved your thread until after the game and the chance we may have won.[/quote]

last time I looked we''ve got pretty well the same teams to play as evreyone else around us, it''s not like we have to play the top teams 3 times a year and they don''t. What might actually be to our benefit is that by the time our last four games come around the final league placings should be almost sorted and the better players will be looking towards this summers World Cup and not too keen on risking injury in a battle for unbeneficial points. I''d also fancy our chances of beating at least one of those four unbeatables and by no means write it off as a hopeless barren patch.

perhaps you should save your miserableness until after we''ve been relegated, you know it might just not happen and look how miserable you''ll be turning round in May and finding you didn''t need to be miserable about it all year after all.
[/quote]

We couldn''t even beat West Ham or Cardiff Mr Zak.[:S]

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Hughtons finished , McNally has all but said next defeat and he''s gone , just a shame its 12 months too late .[/quote]

find where he said that?