Sign in to follow this  
Bill

wanna laugh ?

our not too bright neighbours have come up with these

rustic dimwits

only in their grubby little backwater would stealing money from local suppliers, cheating builders and defrauding the Inland Revenue be a sourse of prideponcing of others since 1878

oh dearI left an f offmight I suggest that you likewise ...............................

What a great idea, wouldn''t work at Carrow Road though.

Obviously a lot of thought has gone in to covering empty seats, thousands and thousands of empty seats.

I do hope naughty City fans don''t ''doctor'' photos of these idiociesand do give them the rrespect the deserve !

another splendid day in their ''glorious history''play offs here they come

..... but not just yet

Lets make our own banner stating the scores when we last played them home and away! See which one shows '' the pride of Anglia '' then? That famous holt hattrick goal being a picture?!!

or rather notbar geographical proximity there is nothing else to link us to this grubby little club and it''s thieving waysand I am not too sure who on earth, aside from a few assorted over excited farmhand, will even notice such an embarrasing absurdityjust when you might think they are not as thick as you imagine, up pops this stupidity

Am I the only one who thinks good on them? We tried a similar thing on here but it was scuppered by naysayers and misearable gits.

Obviously they are misguided and incorrect but at least they could organise themselves properly.

I await the usual responses which have prevented me posting for ages....