Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Cardiff look dead

yep, it was only the highlights but the general air of apathy and disinterest suggest deeper problems - off the pitchsomething that is often masked by a change of managerhow did we lose to them ?

They do and now OGS has cancelled their warm weather training trip to really p1ss the players off and mis an opportunity to help with team building and morale..........duh

Lets face it he was appointed because of his name. If Lars Smith who has played his whole career in Norway and then went into management and won the league with Tromso would he have got an English premier league job, highly unlikely.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]They do and now OGS has cancelled their warm weather training trip to really p1ss the players off and mis an opportunity to help with team building and morale..........duh[/quote]He looked like little boy lost, yesterday.

I still have a clear memory of reading the team sheet for the Cardiff game & why oh why has he left our best players on the bench.

I tell you what, I watched that rabble on Match of the Day last night and I haven''t seen a more disorganised "unit" since Peter Grant was managing our lot.  Whoever said that Solskjaer, or however you spell it, would be a good choice for us wants their head testing.