Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Lose today, the atmosphere will be like Worthingtons last match.

[quote user="morty"]It will only be like that if folks like you make it that way.[/quote]

And people like you clapping and cheering defeat will certainly not keep NCFC in Prem.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Those who can remember that day and match will know the board will have to sack Houghton soon after.[/quote]

Hmm? different times and different fans Mr Simmo.

I am just making a statement, the feeling around the city is pretty much the same as it was then. I would say 20000 of the fans there that day will be at match today, people have been renewing season tickets every year since we were in premiership under worthington

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="morty"]It will only be like that if folks like you make it that way.[/quote]

And people like you clapping and cheering defeat will certainly not keep NCFC in Prem.[/quote]How do you know I clap and cheer defeat?D1ck.

[quote user="simmo_2"]I am just making a statement, the feeling around the city is pretty much the same as it was then. I would say 20000 of the fans there that day will be at match today, people have been renewing season tickets every year since we were in premiership under worthington[/quote]Rubbish.

I get the feeling that some people actually want a poisonous atmosphere and that they would prefer that to actually supporting the team.

Was that the Burnley game when he played Robinson who had 2 broken ribs and could hardly breath. Great times.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Those who can remember that day and match will know the board will have to sack Houghton soon after.[/quote]I took Deefer out for his morning stroll this morn, and reckong I caught a definite whiff of bin wafting over them fields.  That might well be traced back to this here post.