Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

If

You know that all the outers will come on here and say "yes" to a question like that and the others, either "inners" or "wall sitters" would probably not bother to respond. That said as a "wall sitter" myself I guess.......my answer is not so predictable.......and whilst I would respect whatever decision the board makes and wouldnt be so upset if he stayed, I personally would prefer to see a change once the season is over. 

If we get enough points to stay up it will mean we will have won four or five matches and discovered the scoring touch. It would demonstrate again that Hughton can do the business when the pressure is on.  So under that scenario he should be given another year to develop the squad.

It depends very much on the manner of our survival.Interestingly some people describe last season as "staying up by the skin of our teeth"If we limp over the line then it could be time for a change.

Depends on our performances. If he can''t motivate the players for any reason, any manager should go. But if we do as we are, keep him definitely as it looks as if he''s starting to build something here

(*waits for another poster to say ''a championship team* hilarious routine joke)

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2014-02-23 11:08 AM:

If we get enough points to stay up it will mean we will have won four or five matches and discovered the scoring touch. It would demonstrate again that Hughton can do the business when the pressure is on. So under that scenario he should be given another year to develop the squad.

He won''t be, absolutely no chance!

[quote user="morty"]It depends very much on the manner of our survival.Interestingly some people describe last season as "staying up by the skin of our teeth"If we limp over the line then it could be time for a change.[/quote]

To be honest Morty , we can only limp over the line again this year at best ,,,,so I don''t think "could be " but definitely is ,,, hard as that might be to accept , anyway ,,,I think its been discussed to death now .... and I am beginning to feel sick /nervous about todays game ...hopefully we can play like we did against Man City , and then nick the win !!

OTBC