Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Sing Loud, Sing Strong!

I will be making the long treck up from Somerset this weekend especially to see our team play ( plus do a bit of shopping and visit the museum). Let me tell you that Somerset is like one big lake at the moment but dispite the risks to personal safety and getting my feet wet I promise I will be there. That is my commitment to the club, and Mr Hughton. I expect the same level of commitment from all true fans, you can show this by singing loud and proud, it makes all the difference and creates a far better match day experience. Come on you "silents" I want ro hear you shake the stadium, Come On You Yellows!!

[quote user="lake district canary"]3/10

Could do better

[^o)]

Ask your teacher for some help when you go back to school next week.

[/quote]

Maybe it was best ignored Mr LDC, it wiffs of bin to me.

Jimbo, sad to see that positve posters are now labelled as binners, its just incredible the depths to which this board has sunk.

I will be there singing loud and proud and may I respectfully suggest that you do the same rather than making false allegations seeking discredit those of us who are true supporters.

The team needs us all, you might do well to follow my example!

[quote user="LickyDickyCanary"]Jimbo, sad to see that positve posters are now labelled as binners, its just incredible the depths to which this board has sunk. I will be there singing loud and proud and may I respectfully suggest that you do the same rather than making false allegations seeking discredit those of us who are true supporters. The team needs us all, you might do well to follow my example![/quote]

Okay Mr Licky, I will take you at face value, sorry for my bin reference.

Apology accepted Jimbo, would that all posters were as gracious you. All we need now is for the crowd to really get behind the manager, at home and away games, they need to give the manager time to work his magic.

I hate it when the crowd, especially the away fans begin to mutter, real fans get behind the team. At least when I get to games I lead by example, people usually follow me. Come On You Yellows!

I will be singing and chanting at the game, whether we are playing Spurs or Oldham....makes no odd to me, i will also be chanting "We want our Norwich back" i will also be booing if clueless decides to take off Redmond and brings on Salamander!!!

Zemas tendon that''s a pathetic thing to do, you should not do anything but clap, to show discontent is displaying a lack of class and it''s a form of "hitting the club with a stick". You would be the only one at the ground unhappy Courageous Chris has had NO money! We''re essentially a league 1 side punching above our weight blah blah blah

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Zemas tendon that''s a pathetic thing to do, you should not do anything but clap, to show discontent is displaying a lack of class and it''s a form of "hitting the club with a stick". You would be the only one at the ground unhappy Courageous Chris has had NO money! We''re essentially a league 1 side punching above our weight blah blah blah[/quote]

You''re running out of ideas.........

Sing sing sing, sing the managers name and show your support for the team.

Its what real fans do and I always do it, follow me and sing for your club.

[quote user="LickyDickyCanary"]Sing sing sing, sing the managers name and show your support for the team.

Its what real fans do and I always do it, follow me and sing for your club.[/quote] The only Yellow you''re likely to follow is the Yellow Brick Rd...........