Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Palace are staying up!

As much as I want us to stay up, I feel it is all over as our destiny is no longer in our hands like it was before the Southampton game. I feel that Palace will get some sort of result against Southampton next Saturday. If they draw, it will be good news for us, but if they win (and they are at home) then it is all over. I know there will be one game to go but Palace will be playing Charlton at The Valley where under-pressure manager Alan Curbishley has already given up on this year.

"We look as if we''re going to let goals in and we don''t look like scoring. We shall start again in the summer"...Curbishley on the BBC yesterday.

If Palace need to get a result at Charlton on the last day they will as Charlton are all over the place with 7 games without a win.

My Prediction

17th - Palace

18th - Norwich

19th - WBA

20th - Southampton

palace will nick it, southampton arnt good enough

we arnt good enough to beat southampton

west brom have a hard run of games.

Palace are on top........

If we want to have any sort of a chance come the last gamw we HAVE to beat Birmingham. That must be the sole focus for now, and look for the other results when they come.

[quote]As much as I want us to stay up, I feel it is all over as our destiny is no longer in our hands like it was before the Southampton game. I feel that Palace will get some sort of result against Southam...[/quote]

Palace are slight favorites to stay up but its impossible to predict whats going to happen as it changes each week. We still have a great chance of staying up.

Did you guys see the way palace played on sat tho? They were lucky not to be beaten 2-0 by an under par newcastle. I can see southampton beating palace or perhaps another crazy 3-3 draw. Crouchy and Camara are a lethal duo!