Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Didn't get to the game today

(due to work commitments) I was wondering how we played today. Did we deserve the win? Did Hughtons substitutions work (if we made any). Who was our best and worst player?

Why do you have to start a thread about the fact you didn''t go to the game?? I also worked today and we both obviously have an internet connection to see how the game was played and don''t tell me you didn''t know the score!!!!

Plus if you weren''t able to see the score at work you would have seen it when u signed in and seen how we played!

Oh please give me some attention!!

was just interested to know how we played. Of course I knew the score afterwards, but the only reaction to the game is on the match thread on this forum when it just says how useless ricky and snodgrass are, thats not helpful (in terms of knowing how we played)

we played magnificently Mrs Miggins.Not quite sure how the possession stats worked out but in the first half I was almost hoping we''d pass the ball to a Spuds player to make it more of a game.Anything less than a win would have been a travesty, per usual the tightest of margins denied us on several occasions but this time they only denied us a comfortable win not the win itself.Mentioned in despatches: Johnson, Yobo, RVW.Best outfield player Ollssen again, my POTS so far and very reminiscent of a young dare I say it Chris Hughton who many will be surprised to learn could often be found 80 yards up the pitch.MOM has to be Ruddy who made some vital and very good saves today, plucking the ball from feet etc distribution very poor from feet hope it''s not symptomatic of leg injury.Subs? Hooper on at the right time kept the Spuds defenders honest and pegged them back a bit further down the pitch than they''d begun to creep as the 2nd half wore on.Wesley on for Redmond? Nah... Wrong sub and too late. Pilks should have been on for NR between 50-60 mins imo that would have really given them some problems in a back four that looked a bit clumsy and slow and could easily have been a back three.No complaints tho'' you missed a cracker, proud day for the club and fans!!