Sign in to follow this  
skeps

time to to beat lambert for a change

Was confident before today even more so now if we can keep it tight and cut out mistakes they are there for the taking.

I am hoping that he plays an unchanged side, in the past he has tinkered following a performance like that. We certainly go there with a chance and Villa are slowly slipping into trouble. However Lambert seems to have the Hex on us!!

i''d love it if we did... whatever he did for us i am eternally grateful, but he''s a smug little git with a really slappable face and i hope the rest of his footballing life is a disaster ( as long as we never have him back obviously) [:)]

I''ve got a reasonably good feeling about next week. They are ropey at home and we have got back to our best formation/formula now Tettey is back and are creating chances at last. If we can take one then I think we can make life very difficult for Lambo.

2 wins at home this year and only five in the whole of last season making a a paltry seven altogether in the Prem since Lambert took over, Villa are dire at VP and there for the taking. Predict a draw with a 93rd min Agbonthewhore eq.