Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Imagine this

Hughton now takes us on a great run with the performances similar to today''s up to the end of the season. Do you think he could still walk at the end of the season with his reputation intact following a statement of "the fans never really warmed to me".Us pant wetter''s would have a lot to answer to!!

If he keeps us up for the second season running then I don''t see how you could sack him, it would be very harsh.

[quote user="Long drives home"]Hughton now takes us on a great run with the performances similar to today''s up to the end of the season. Do you think he could still walk at the end of the season with his reputation intact following a statement of "the fans never really warmed to me".Us pant wetter''s would have a lot to answer to!![/quote]You''re assuming that he takes any notice of what goes on in your imagination.He''s been in football long enough to understand the current situation, if you actually took time to listen to what he says then you''ll get an insight as well.

Well no, it''s a results business. We have been pretty understanding fans on the whole. If he fulfills his remit, he should keep his job, if he gets us relegated, then no, he should go.

With eleven games left the only certainty is that there will be some good performances and some bad ones and this board will change to reflect the results on the field.Chris Hughton may have lost a section of the crowd but despite the wishful thinking of some, there is no sign that he has lost the dressing room.