Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

I'm really concerned the clueless fans will keep Hughton in a job.

We have a hardcore fan base of about 13000 which I always say 1980''s gates will show. (all other clubs in country included) but we are now 26.500. So the happy clappers have a majority.

[quote user="simmo_2"]We have a hardcore fan base of about 13000 which I always say 1980''s gates will show. (all other clubs in country included) but we are now 26.500. So the happy clappers have a majority.[/quote]

Sad but true and they''re just as guilty as Hootin in my book.

Ooooh "how dare you call them clueless!!" come on Simmo we''ve all got an agenda and we want him out as we''ve never liked him AND NONE OF ITS TO DO WITH THE CR4P RESULTS, TACTICS etc. However what Morty and co don''t say when crying about everyone bullying his little fwwend hooty-pooty is WHY DO WE ALL WANT HIM GONE IF HE''S SO SO GOOD??? The only reason these dipstick''s still don''t want him out is to SAVE FACE (an I can''t be wrong ever mentality)

This post is the most irrelevant sweeping statement that I have seen for ages.

Trying to pit fan against fan is not going to help.

Anyway the Board will decide what they are going to do irrespective of the fans opinions.

To imagine that McNally and co have not made a change due to "happy clappers" (whatever they are) is pretty naïve.

I am just as concerned that equally clueless fans will demand and accept Malky as a replacement - which I have increasing heard a clamour for today.    Clueless fans demanded and got 442 which has also seriously harmed our league position.

Despite where we are there are backwards steps in the appointment of the next manager - and that would be an up there with appointing Gunn in the champs.  

[quote user="mrs miggins"]The board decide who goes,not the fans...you only need to look at hughton in the past[/quote]

Yes they ultimately make the final decision, but the fans unrest can force the hand. If there is majority crowd unrest at the games, it affects the team and the results and the board have little choice but to get rid of the manager

Just remember how Worthy left.

So basically you want us to boo the whole game, amazing simply amazing. I can understand why some people want hughton out, but don''t blame the people who don''t on Mcnally

"Wiz""simmo_2"We have a hardcore fan base of about 13000 which I always say 1980''s gates will show. (all other clubs in country included) but we are now 26.500. So the happy clappers have a majority.

Sad but true and they''re just as guilty as Hootin in my book.

Except whinging for his head for months and months, on the Internet, what have the Hughton outers done about it. Sweet FA.

Culpable?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So basically you want us to boo the whole game, amazing simply amazing. I can understand why some people want hughton out, but don''t blame the people who don''t on Mcnally[/quote]

Not saying boo the whole game, its not my call but if we are a few goals down on sunday it will happen, People will start shouting against the management and possibly the board.

the pro hughton out supporters are growing every poor result we get and the closer to the bottom 3 we go.

as to people wanting him out, I think it is his inability to influence changes in the 90mins and adapt to changes in games quickly is why the results have no been coming.

Are build up and overall game has been improving, but the stikers couldn''t hit a barn door at the moment and that is down to the coaching staff, either not injecting the right belief and confidence in the players to be able to take their chances or the players they have brought in are not good enough for this level.

64 substitutes this season. not one goal or assists,

we have only managed to get something out of 2 games when we have gone a goal down.

So let me see if I''m reading this right...

Firstly you think fans are keeping Hughton in the job? Despite it being clear on every platform more are wanting him out? The booing at the grounds twitter, Facebook, Canary call, on here. Ok, well done.

Secondly, are you seriously saying anyone who hasn''t been a fan since the 1980s is a happy clapper? Because the renowned happy clappers on here are all older fans.

The ''happy clappers'' dont have a majourity, they don''t have the power to keep someone in the job. They aren''t even happy.

But hey, keep going. I''m sure if you and a few others keep saying it it''ll become true.

You''re just stating how the game went fraz. Of course people will moan if we play poorly. But not for no reason.

What''s your point? Or are you saying that when we do let a goal in, everyone should boo?

[quote user="simmo_2"]I''m really concerned the clueless fans will keep Hughton in a job.....[/quote]The even clapped Snoddy today, damn them. [:@]