Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

To all EDP/EEN Snodgrass haters and all who followed the bandwagon.

Are you for real?Are you the same guy who was trying to compare todays game to Worthy''s last one, to stir up poison?

Yes today he was.

Which is why so many have been on his back as this was probably only the third or fourth time he''s looked like the Snoddy we had last season.

Can you really not see that?

Great goal by Snoddy, good crack with him and the Snakepit today, well done.

Yes, and no other professional footballers have periods of poor form do they? The best thing to do in this situation is to slate them back to form of course, the typical Norwich supporter''s motivational technique it seems.

The bloke is a quality footballer and, perhaps equally as importantly, always puts a shift in and takes responsibility. Of course he''s not perfect, but it makes me wonder what a lot of Norwich fans expect.

Glad he rammed it back down the boo boys'' throats today, hopefully will prove to be a spring board to a storming end to the season for him and us.

[quote user="simmo_2"]We have a chance with him not sure without him![/quote]Surely you need to be telling kevin Nolan this not us, he''s the one who picks the team....[:S]

[quote user="I.S."]Yes, and no other professional footballers have periods of poor form do they? The best thing to do in this situation is to slate them back to form of course, the typical Norwich supporter''s motivational technique it seems.

The bloke is a quality footballer and, perhaps equally as importantly, always puts a shift in and takes responsibility. Of course he''s not perfect, but it makes me wonder what a lot of Norwich fans expect.

Glad he rammed it back down the boo boys'' throats today, hopefully will prove to be a spring board to a storming end to the season for him and us.[/quote]

So you''re saying you can''t criticise a player when they don''t play well if they have previously played well?

I think you are over exaggerating a very small minority who were very harsh and idiotic in their attitude towards Snoddy. Whilst a larger minority were just moaning he wasn''t doing much. Snoddy has been a big let down in a lot of games, creating little, moaning lots, falling over at every opportunity.

And that is frustrating because like today, like the majourity of last season he can show what an important player he is. So when he spends the majourity of this season being ineffective of course people are going to complain.

Plus people need something to moan about.

Of course people are entitled to criticise a player if they''re not playing particularly well, but as you''ve stated, some fans have gone well overboard.

These people should hang their heads. He might be a petulant sod at times, but he ALWAYS puts a shift in and works hard even if it''s not happening for him, so he certainly doesn''t deserve the level of vitriol aimed at him.

Anyway, who''s going to be the next scapegoat? My money is on Redmond.

No Ginger, it''s not a small minority that have been on Snoddy''s back. There has been a groundswell of opinion on here against him and the incident a couple of weeks ago just exacerbated that. He is a top player for us and doesn''t deserve the stick he gets, he has his weaknesses and I am sure he would be the first to admit that. But you can bet your bottom dollar that he works on that and gets as frustrated as the fans if things don''t work out, he is a top man and deserves a lot of credit for his effort and what he achieves!

I would rather have players like him in the team than a bunch of mercenaries like we saw from spurs today.