Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Spurs match

Thank you Zipper,

Team as I predicted, as I said earlier, time will tell.

Depressing news, RVW instead of Hooper, really can''t see us scoring now, very pleased to be proved wrong though!

RvW instead of Hooper?!

What on earth is that one about?!

Nice to see Howson back on the bench though, and Tettey starting.

Fer just behind RvW then

Sure is a day of deliverance for RVW, in fairness depsite a lot of huff and puff Hooper hasnt done it, so it must be RVW''s turn now........I am still going for a win and a bad tempered frenetic match.

With scoring goals at a premium, spearheading the team with a guy who hasn''t scored since the first day of the season suggests Hughton''s head is resting very firmly on the block.....

Hooper not scored since Dec despite starting so can see why a change tried. Can only see how it goes. Coyy

Redmond left, Snodgrass right - inverted wingers ..........RvW is on a loser before he starts, as would be Hooper. ......... I hope I am wrong.

Inverted wingers simply does not work for us. It seems after 26 games the only person yet to realise this is our manager. Worrying to say the least. Snodgrass MUST have something over Hughton. Never has a player been guaranteed a starting position in every single game regardless of form or the detrimental effect it has on the rest of the team.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Inverted wingers simply does not work for us. It seems after 26 games the only person yet to realise this is our manager. Worrying to say the least. Snodgrass MUST have something over Hughton. Never has a player been guaranteed a starting position in every single game regardless of form or the detrimental effect it has on the rest of the team.[/quote]

This!!!

What Hoddle was saying was that we needed to get behind their defence. We did not do that very often today.

That is the reason that it will always be difficult for a lone striker with inverted wingers.

I would fully agree that we need to switch wingers during the game, as that could help us get to the byline more often. It makes it so much more difficult for opposition full backs, especially when we have different type of wingers.

slartyblartfast,

You said;

Ray, your obviously Hughton in disguise!!!!!

I say, at leat 4 stone heavier and 6 inches taller, however, I take your words as a compliment!?!?