Sign in to follow this  
skeps

spurs matchchat

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Redmond on the right and Pilks on the Left and We will Have them today...[/quote]Totally agree - Hughton can''t see it though...

I know RVW had a lot to do, but that was disappointing. He really doesn''t look like he could score a self created goal. He''d surely have to rely on a tap in [:(]

[quote user="lowlyfendweller"]Why did no one get up in support of Ricky!!?[/quote]why didn''t Ricky hit it when it opened up for him instead of trying to take 4 defenders on?

"Redmond on the right and Pilks on the Left and We will Have them today..."

I''m with you on that one... but based on past substitutions we are more likely to see Whittaker on for Redmond

0-0 at half-time......which manager will likely make the most effective changes to go on and win the game?

Howson on, Johnson off, Gawd''s sake let us at least try to link midfield and attack through the middle instead of going wide, crossing, achieving diddly squat, repeat...

I bet our manager''s missus is bored to death with missionary...

Great play without any real threat. I felt Fer should have made some connection when Olsson made that cut back from the line. Other than that, its pretty much scraps. I hope we don''t concede because I can''t see us scoring a goal back if we do. Maybe bring Hooper on at 60 minutes to run himself crazy and put their defence under pressure.

Half time report. Norwich typically blunt upfront. RVW total lightweight muscled out of every tackle. Snodgrass, well, he''s being Snodgrass - cr@p set plays, over hit, under hit or simply pure garbage. Other than that doing great.Can''t see us scoring and Spurs don''t look much of a threat but their probably more likely to nick it.Hughton OUT!

Well....that was s**tFer looked good in the opening 5 mins, but lost ever since - and certainly not comfortable in the more advanced role nearer to RVW.RVW has also looked far too lightweight again, and absolutely needs more support and through balls if he''s EVER going to score again.Snoddy has been his usual inconsistent best, but generally worse than better.The defence have had a solid game so far, as has Redmond, but the real standout paid have been Johnson and Tettey.What changes do we need?Pilks for Snoddy and switch Redmond onto the right and Howson for Fer (if he''s fit enough, if not Hooper). With Hooper for RVW if there''s no improvement by the 60min mark.

For crying out loud. Snoddys work rate is that of two players.his delivery has been good today. Sometimes I wonder what some people are watching.Fer is a luxury we can''t afford as he needs too much time. Started well but has faded.need to get Redmond on the ball a bit more.Ollsen is causing them all sorts of problems with his runs down the left. Spurs have quality no doubt but I feel Thursday is still in their legs.

hooper for wolfpilkington for snodgrassthen howson for fer after 70 minutes of nothings changed

never going to happen is itill hazard a guess the first change he will make will be elmander on for tettey after about 74 minutes, with fer dropping back and elmander doing fck all

Creating absolutely nothing as per. I am still yet to work out what our

manager and coaching staff are teaching the attacking players. Once

again it''s all so aimless. Feel so sorry for Van Wolfwinkel. The guy has

class but Hughton and Co. have drained all his confidence and turned

him into a shell of his former self. If Hughton had any tactical nous

what so ever (which he doesn''t) he''d take Snodgrass off at half time and

put Pilkington and Redmond on the left and right respectively. In, get this..... THEIR NATURAL POSITIONS! However Snodgrass, as we know all too well, is for some reason known only to the manager, completely and utterly untouchable, regardless of form or the detrimental effect it has on the team. Right now this game has 0-1, 0-2 to spurs

written all over it. Still if it means the end of Chris Hughton it

could be the best thing to happen to us this season.

so bored of watching snograss slow down every play, cut inside and pass it back, and generally cause every one else to move out of position because he has no right foot