Sign in to follow this  
skeps

spurs matchchat

[quote user="iron_stan"]hooper for wolfpilkington for snodgrassthen howson for fer after 70 minutes of nothings changed

never going to happen is itill hazard a guess the first change he will make will be elmander on for tettey after about 74 minutes, with fer dropping back and elmander doing fck all[/quote]
Haha I agree with your subs wanted, and the ones that will likely be made by CH. He is so predictable.

i like this hoddle fella, he seems to know his stuff...... who is he.....

this has been talked about since the first few games its a shame hughton is a such a retard and the only one who cant see it

I see the anti Snodgrass gang are out in force again today and can I just mention that BOTH sides, yes us the relegation fighters and Spurs the Champions League contenders have not had a shot on target yet!! fact is, City are playing well and look the better of the two sides.....nice isnt it...now we need the finish...BUT...we must all be concerned if RVW can deliver it??

I don''t think we''ve been that bad, have been as good if not better than spurs.

We do miss a cutting edge and really not sure where goal will come from.

I agree pilks for snoddy (and I''m a snoddy fan)

I would give Ricky 15 more mins saying chase everything at full pelt because hooper will becoming on then

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I see the anti Snodgrass gang are out in force again today and can I just mention that BOTH sides, yes us the relegation fighters and Spurs the Champions League contenders have not had a shot on target yet!! fact is, City are playing well and look the better of the two sides.....nice isnt it...now we need the finish...BUT...we must all be concerned if RVW can deliver it??[/quote]

Why? Has the delivery to him been any good?

Snodgrass 100% work rate 0% delivery!

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]I see the anti Snodgrass gang are out in force again today and can I just mention that BOTH sides, yes us the relegation fighters and Spurs the Champions League contenders have not had a shot on target yet!! fact is, City are playing well and look the better of the two sides.....nice isnt it...now we need the finish...BUT...we must all be concerned if RVW can deliver it??[/quote]

Snodgrass 100% work rate 0% delivery![/quote]whoops!!!!LOL!

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]I see the anti Snodgrass gang are out in force again today and can I just mention that BOTH sides, yes us the relegation fighters and Spurs the Champions League contenders have not had a shot on target yet!! fact is, City are playing well and look the better of the two sides.....nice isnt it...now we need the finish...BUT...we must all be concerned if RVW can deliver it??[/quote]

Snodgrass 100% work rate 0% delivery![/quote]

100% goal eeeeeek!!!

Snodgrass clearly spurred on by our collective kick up his ar*e.....

....I just hope the Johnson moaners didn''t miss his excellent assist......

[quote user="unique"]The continuous selection of Robert Snodgrass, on current form, is just baffling......[/quote]
*chuckles*

[quote user="unique"]I just hope the Johnson moaners didn''t miss his excellent assist......[/quote]Certainly didn''t miss it, and having already complemented him earlier in the thread as well!Still don''t think he''s good enough overall though...

[quote user="unique"]Snodgrass clearly spurred on by our collective kick up his ar*e.....

....I just hope the Johnson moaners didn''t miss his excellent assist......[/quote]too right! we are claiming that goal.. he must''ve had a sneaky look on this page at half time ;)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="unique"]Snodgrass clearly spurred on by our collective kick up his ar*e.....

....I just hope the Johnson moaners didn''t miss his excellent assist......[/quote]too right! we are claiming that goal.. he must''ve had a sneaky look on this page at half time ;)[/quote]maybe thats what trollope and calderwood are doing with their ipad......''their moaning about you on the pink un board again robert.....''

" I''d love to talk about something positive that he does, but what the hell does Snodgrass bring to the team.. "

Fair dues. He did score against Cardiff too..

Now can we take him off? I still think Hoolahan would be more effective in the role Snoddy seems to be playing.