Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

The Men in White are coming!

Im trying to be positive i really am,but its a fact of life that it is easier to be peimistic rather than optimistic. Will we stay up or go down....i havent the foggiest,its driving me crazy! The missis doesnt understand what all the fuss is about,the baby just goes goo goo goo & dribbles (better than Hux),the dogs a Camb Utd supporter & is off his food & Father Yellow of the Parish is to busy slipping the Gardeners missis one to listen. I have phoned The Samaritans & everytime get a Binner who just laughs at me & i come on here & read all sorts of permitations on how we can stay up or how we will go down. Somehow i think my season ticket will be up for grabs next season as i keep having reacurring dreams of men in white coats coming to get me. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP !!!!

You have just reminded me, I was catching the train from Bristol to Southampton as I was staying the weekend and the ticket office clerk asked me if I wanted a receipt. I said no as I was a Norwich fan and was on the way to the game. He said " the Samaritons office is round the corner on the left"!!

What a season. I am not sure I can stand much more, why on earth should a grown man have his ear glued to the radio with West Brom v Blackburn on it. Why am I going to the pub in a little while to see if they have West Brom v Arsenal on. Its taken over my life. Oh for mid table obscurity.....................oh for another season and then mid table obscurity. Come on...............................