Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Just back from the match

Wish i had been there. The ground sounding like it was rocking in the second half on sky.

How many games a year do you get to LDC? I only get to a couple and found the atmosphere pretty dire in recent seasons, to go along with some of the football!

Wish I was there, sounded terrific at last and contributed to the result too no doubt. We support a great club that when all are pulling in the same direction produce days like that!

"Wish i had been there. The ground sounding like it was rocking in the second half on sky.How many games a year do you get to LDC? I only get to a couple and found the atmosphere pretty dire in recent seasons, to go along with some of the football!"

I"ve been to four this season at CR. Everything was right yestetday, from the moment Ken Brown was introduced on the pitch and his tears of emotion at his reception.

The Spurs fans were drowned out completely for most of the match. Every time they started their "Come on you Spurs" it immediately was lost as our fans took over with COYY. It was a sea of noise for the whole of the second half. Rvw got a great reception when he went off and we were even better when Hooper came on. The Hoolahan substitution lifted the atmosphere still further and every player out there were terrific and played their part in a top performance.

Just rewards for the improvements there have been recently.

Oh - and this is for Simple Simon - did you applaud the Swiss season ticket supporter who eas was introduced before the match? Nice to see the club appreciates all its supporters........

One of only 3 games I''ve missed this season due to work....and of course it just HAD to be that one !!!The atmosphere sounded great.Just shows how silly all those on this forum having a go at the fans were a few weeks back......

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]One of only 3 games I''ve missed this season due to work....and of course it just HAD to be that one !!!The atmosphere sounded great.Just shows how silly all those on this forum having a go at the fans were a few weeks back......[/quote]

You need to show more commitment Reg, else you''ll be dropped to the semi plastics brigade.[:)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]One of only 3 games I''ve missed this season due to work....and of course it just HAD to be that one !!!The atmosphere sounded great.Just shows how silly all those on this forum having a go at the fans were a few weeks back......[/quote]

You need to show more commitment Reg, else you''ll be dropped to the semi plastics brigade.[:)][/quote]

Just loved the greetings we gave Hoddle, think it was made clear that he wasn''t wanted here.

Bloody excellent game.  Didn''t even mind the interminable wait to get out of the car park afterwards.All the sweeter for the messages from a Norway based Spurs fan who seemed to be watching a different game :-)