Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

McNally

McNally backs his manager and in a high pressure environment that manager and his team deliver AGAIN!hughton in and Davey Mac is right to stick with him!

Yep, my missus speaks to him on a daily basis and he''s a good bloke, City thru and thru! Wud love to share a pint with him and talk about all the shite that goes on behind the scenes!

Condolences to Mr. McNally and family. Times like these puts football into perspective.

Considering the guy has been horrendously (deliberately) misquoted this week, and the obvious trauma he''s been through over the last few days, it was superb to see him at the match and not afraid to show emotion at the end of it.

[quote user="I.S."]Condolences to Mr. McNally and family. Times like these puts football into perspective.

Considering the guy has been horrendously (deliberately) misquoted this week, and the obvious trauma he''s been through over the last few days, it was superb to see him at the match and not afraid to show emotion at the end of it.[/quote]

agree with this post.. condolences to him.

Yep all credit to him , sounds like he had a few having a pop before they knew all the facts.

Just hope all the keyboard/twitter warriors having a pop at him the past few weeks were man enough to say well done last night.

Dont care what anyone says, the guy has done more to get the club where it is than anyone in recent years.

I''ve never had any doubt in my mind that he is the best thing and is still the best thing to happen to this the club, in my supporting lifetime at least. In this day and age, more than ever before, it is absolutely critical to be confident that the club is being well goverened and steered off the pitch. Every time I look at Cardiff, Hull, QPR even the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool in the past, i am thankful that we have McNally! I''m astonished that people seem so quick to forget where he delivered this club from and where we are right now, debt free, bigger stadium and 3 years in the PL, under control wage bill and an incredibly commercially slick operation. He''s not god, he may make mistakes or decisions that turn out to be incorrect, but i cant'' think of many in the last 5 years and who can you say that about? Right now he''s under massive massive pressure, and this and the added pressure of a family bereavement would have been enough to make anyone crack.

Results like yesterday do a huge amount to strengthen bond between board and dressing room, dressing room and management and of course fans and club. Bonds that have been stretched to breaking point in the last few weeks and which negatively affect performances on the pitch.