Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Last four games

I think many believe we won''t get any points from those games, However, going on our performances against Man City and Spurs, I have a feeling we will get some points.

This is why I don''t understand those who completely write off our last four games. Every season we get ''unexpected'' results (be it a draw or a win) against one or more of the big boys. I think some people see the game entirely on paper, i.e. we are never going to get points against a,b,c if we can''t even beat x, y, z. If it actually worked like that, we''d all predict it right every single week and football would be an extremely dull sport. Fortunes change, unexpected results happen. It''s not over until the fat lady sings, despite what some of the more negative posters on here would have you believe.

Of course, there is a chance we will lose all of our last four games. But there is also a chance we will pick up some points. Every game is a new start.

We played well against Arsenal and Chelsea earlier in the season.
Chelsea we made a couple mistakes late on and they took advantage because we were pressing and trying to get the win.
Arsenal scored a couple of world class goals, but the rest of the game we looked just as good.
Man.U were very lucky in our home game against them, if they had waited to bring Welbeck on they wouldn''t have won I don''t think. And we had a few very good chances. 
And then the obvious good performances against Man City and Spurs.
Like I said in another thread, the only slight worry for me is a demoralising loss to Fulham (especially if its a bad one) again, and then a Liverpool thrashing will make the next three harder. But potentially out of the final five it is actually Fulham and Liverpool who are the biggest worry because of previous results/performances.