Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Would 4 more wins make us safe?

That would put us on 40 points (I did maths at skoool!) and would that total keep us up?

Villa away, Stoke, Sunderland and WBA all at home could provide those vital points, what do you think?

PS. Please bear in mind I''m awful when it comes to predictions.[:$]

Would agree that 10 points should be enough to stay up this season and yesterday was a massive step in that direction.

Hopefully we can achieve that by playing solid but positive football we will see.

I disagree but I''m by nature over cautious, the relegation teams are looking a lot more closer than last season, we must have a safety net with the nasty run in we''ve got.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]I disagree but I''m by nature over cautious, the relegation teams are looking a lot more closer than last season, we must have a safety net with the nasty run in we''ve got.[/quote]
Unless another 5/6 teams in the bottom 8 do a West Ham we won''t need 40 points.
We don''t know how bad those four games will be until we get there. We showed Spurs yesterday we''re still capable or beating the big boys, Chelsea and Arsenal weren''t that comfortable in their victories against us (performance wise, we gave them plenty to think about, just a couple slip ups gave them a slightly deceiving score margin), Man.C failed to score against us here. Man.U were very lucky to beat us.
Liverpool could have guaranteed top four, Man.U could be done for. Arsenal or Chelsea may have nothing to play four. Potentially two of those games could be like our Man.C game at end of last season. We do play fairly well against the top sides. The problem could be if we suffer another demoralising loss to Fulham then get thrashed by Liverpool, that won''t help in the last three.

10 points from our next 6 games should be possible if we can stay fit and suspension free,  a little unbeaten run would be perfect but the last 4 games have shown that we can and do compete with any team in the prem.    

Just need to find those shooting boots...