Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Just a reminder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPfAiYOMCt8

(Can''t link on Chrome)

Watch the quality of the finishes, and the positions he is taking up. You do not instantly forget how to do this. He WILL come good.

Yes.
I''m hoping he hits the gym in the summer if he doesn''t make the WC squad, Martin did one summer and looked much better overall the following season. RVW clearly has quality, he has the determination, I completely agree he will come good.
If we can get Fer working with Hooper or RVW as the lone striker, who ever is playing like we saw glimpses off yesterday. With Snoddy cutting in and the wide options from Redmond/Olsson and Martin i''m sure both Hooper and RVW will pick up a few goals before the end of the season. The game plan is almost there, just a bit of luck, like the penalty Hooper won could kick start a little spurt for either forward. Only problem is its not going to work playing them both I don''t think. We look so much better with three central midfield players. Just need to get the striker/AM balance right.

I loved the fact that the entire Barcaly were trying to reach and head that ball in with RVW, it was comical to see me and other around all going up trying to get our collective head there in support of RVW!!!!!

He might well be our new Iwan and next year might see the best of RVW!