Sign in to follow this  
morty

MOTD2

Apparently none of our midfielders wanted the ball in the first half because of McNallys much misquoted comments.Its patently obvious the "pundits" didn''t actually watch the game.

Did they actually watch the first half? Hiding from the ball. If that''s us playing badly, I can''t wait to see a good first half.

Danny Mills can never say anything nice about us either can he?

Came on to post he same thing.

That has to be some of the worst analysis i have ever seen. The script was blatantly written before the game and had to be adapted to accommodate the fact we won.

RVW hassled defenders all day as well, unfair dig at him for today''s game.

Our mid field was great today first half and second, most lazy MOTD journalism I have seen for a long time, and guess who, Danny Mills.

Just goes to show that when people criticise the MOTD pundits for being lazy, ill-informed show ponies they probably have it bang on the money.

Utter, utter dross. Also, since when has RvW been continually played? Danny Mills really needs to do some research.

Also, it was by far RvW''s best performance of recent times, and he showed he actually can cut it at this level.

Still, as long as we don''t have to pay Mills'' salary right...?

I only had the 5Live commentary to go on but at no point, throught the 90+ mins, did Norwich seem to be timid for the ball. the crowd seemed to be up for it from the off too!

Miserable twats, they do realise we were against a side challenging for a champions league place who have spent 100 million in the summer!?

I don''t think any of our players were hiding in the first half and RVW worked very hard and just needs THAT goal to really kick start his season.

Certainly was strange analysis. But the soap opera around the games does seem to increase in importance in the media and amongst fans. Today''s game was made out to be all about Hughton for the last week.

Poor poor stuff from the pundits.

Doesn''t anyone from the BBC make enquiries with the club viz McNally''s comments? Did any of them view the full interviews with Goreham and Davitt?

As for saying our first half display was due to the McNally threat upsetting the team - purlease.

Danny Mills should be ashamed of himself, although he never has had a good word for us.

To come away with three points deservedly with great credit to Hughton for getting it right ,I was looking forward to MOTD. What a let down and frustrating.

National media? We got three points - swallow that!!

I''d like to see Mills tell Johnson he was hiding in the first half.

Johnson was my MOM today and the passion and energy he showed throughout along with some great passing and tackling throughout the game was better than I''ve ever seen from him.

Mills just said Villa, Swansea, hull will all be fine. Thanks for that. Games supposedly about opinions - would help if you watched some of the football.

Danny Mills is just a miserable tw*t. Not a lot is up to his standards.

Kilbane''s alright to be fair to him but you got the feeling they hadn''t really watched the game too closely.

Mills had clearly made his mind up to find fault with RVW to validate his opinion that Hooper should have started.

Thought that the scouser and the jock were bad enough, but tonight''s appraisal was beyond belief.

Sat with a Spurs supporter after the game who said we were the better side and fully deserved the win. He also reckoned RVW was our man of the match.

If someone just watched the analysis they''d have thought we would have lost 3-0 or something!

Mills slated RVW''s work rate. Errr did you not see him win the ball back for the goal?

I hate the national media.

Danny mills = Andy Townsend, first class bell ends who forget which clubs they played for and in Mills'' case gave him his break into first team football.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Danny Mills

How has he become a pundit?

How can I describe him?

Starts with K, and ends with nob[/quote]
Kite? He must have been high as one, if that was his take on that performance.

Yep, more bull from guys with career agendas on MOTD 2 Hoddles analysis was spot on,(on Sky) at HT her said something like norwich are playing very well, maybe at their best, if they can keep this up they''ll be fine''....wise words.

PS not much mention of Tettey who quietly did a great job, but will probably get slated for one wild shot at goal. I think he brings solidity to the team and takes a bit of the heat off BJ, who also played well which is handy cos Fer wasnt at his best.

Let all the ''Old pals at MOTD ''scratch each others backs, until the budget is reduced and they start to stab each other exactly where they were scratching.