Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 28

Can I have Borussia Dortmund to win away at Hamburger SV please.

For the Norwich bet, how about Yobo to score anytime.

Good luck Leeds and Gravy and of course all pups

After two horror-show weeks I have decided I am not being obscure enough in my choices...So to the Bremen section of the German Oberliga:Werder Bremen III to win at home against Burg.Werder Bremen III with a not that convincing home record of 5-2-3 and 28/18, while Burg have a 1-2-5 and 9/23 away record. But Werder Bremen III''s recent form is excellent while Burg have conceded 22 goals in their last five matches. Current odds (on Bet365 only) are 1-7.---For the NCFC bet, Adebayor to score two or more goals at 11-1.Good luck to all!

Evening all and Good Luck to all our PUPs and especially Kev.

MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Elche HOME WIN

MM - Oud-Heverlee Leuven v CLUB BRUGGE AWAY WIN

For the Norwich bet, how about HT Draw/FT Draw, currently at 9/2 on Ladbrokes and about as optimistic as I can get!!!

Aaaaaahhhhh Bisto!!!!! It''s all gravy this week.

Man United to scrape a rare win for me this week.

For the Norwich bet I''d go for the centre halves scoring anytime.

Good luck Kev, Gravy and all the PUPs

Right then, here goes.First of all a huge thanks to Eddie for looking after this thread. I know its not a chore, he loves doing it and each of us Pups has a special place in his thoughts. Of course it goes without saying that everytime I contribute to this thread week in week out I always spare a thought for the visionary behind it - Arrdee - and have a little smile while I remember him.Again lots of cracking selections - very difficult to narrow down to six, looks like some bankers, some value and some downright obscure, just goes to show what a strong team we have.There were a couple I wanted to use but for one I couldn''t find odds and Monaco was played Friday night.So fingers crossed for these then....SALTZBURG - Yankee, Trent, Meth, Newcastle UniREAL MADRID - jb, Chelle, Gravy (good name), Cosmic, MMMK, Twidio, BeausMAN CITY - Hissing Sid, JellytotRANGERS - Kathy, HectorSCUNTHORPE - StattoJUVENTUS - Diesel DorisThanks for all your help this week, and good luck to Gravy too.

But hang on a minute - Eddie handed me the thread - "take it away, the thread is yours" so I''m gonna go a bit leftfield.I''ve sent a tenner to Eddie by Paypal because I know how good you Pups are and I had some real good selections to choose from.So I''ve chosen another 6 from this weeks selections :-)QPR - DrinksSPARTA PRAGUE - GPWERDER BREMEN III - PurpleSTANDARD LIEGE - Mr AngryBORDEAUX - InchyBORUSSIA DORTMUND - Vindo

Cheers everyone!Leedscanary

Ok so thought long and hard and had alot of luck today so decided to give my norwich bets now... thanks all for your suggestions.. I shall us the fiver in 5 £1 bets

adabayor to score two or more goals

Hooper to score anytime

adabayor to score anytime

match result norwich 1-2 spurs

ht draw ft spurs

lets hope we get a nice win this week to bump up the coffers...

Fantastic stuff Kev and a wonderful idea and gesture to do the second six. Both sets look really good to me and I believe only cruel misfortune can stop us getting a win this weekend. I''ve placed the first six with Bill Hill and the potential return is £40.34 Here are the details : -

Real Madrid

1/12

3:00 Sat

Man City

2/11

Rangers

1/9

Scunthorpe

10/11

Salzburg

1/7

3:30 Sun

Juventus

3/10

5:30 Sun

A nice spread with 4 games tomorrow and two on Sunday. But if that''s not excitement enough I''ve placed the second six with Bet365 and the potential return is a whopping £97.50. Here are those details : -

W Bremen 111

1/7

1:00 Sat

Dortmund

2/5

2:30 Sat

QPR

11/10

Bordeaux

7/10

7:00 Sat

Standard Liege

4/9

5:00 Sun

Sparta Prague

2/11

5:00 Mon

This time we''ve got 4 tomorrow 1 Sunday and hopefully a nailbiting wait until Monday for the 6th. Thanks again Kev and for your help and support. You''re right about how I view our PUPs. Ray always said we were a PUP family and I still see it the same way. As some of you know our friend Tilly is quite nwell at the moment and in hospital. As well as supporting these selections sending the power of the PUPs his way would be a good idea this weekend.

Well done Gravy and thanks again for stepping up to the plate. I''ve placed these with Bet365 putting £1.50 on each because I can[:)] Here are the details : -

Adebayor to score two or more goals - £1.50 at 11/1 would return £18.00Hooper to score anytime - £1.50 at 11/5 would return £4.80Adebayor to score anytime - £1.50 at 7/4 would return £4.12Match result Norwich 1-2 Spurs - £1.50 at 17/2 would pay £14.25HT draw FT Spurs - £1.50 at 9/2 would pay £8.25

Good luck with these and to Kev with his and to all you PUPs[Y]

Sorry for being late this week so no use whatsoever but I think Arsenal will beat Sunderland.Best of luck Kev and all PUPs - and let''s hope Tilly makes a speedy recovery and is making all the gravy jokes again very soon.

Fantastic LC! Really nice gesture. Fingers well and truly crossed for the double this weekend, if the PuPs picking is as good this week as it was last week then we have a great chance!

And Nutty I didn''t know Tilly was in hospital! I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Apologies for the lateness, my nap this week is - Real Madrid - home win

Good luck everyone [:)][Y]

Eddie, can you pass on my best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery to John please.  It was a shock to hear the news that our Tilly is so unwell. 

Get well soon Tilly[Y]

We need the power of the PUPs here guys.  Rangers are currently losing 2-1.  Other games are currently ok, Scunthorpe are winning 5-0, Real have just gone 2-0 up and Man City have just taken the lead 1-0 against Stoke.

As I type Rangers have just equalised! 2-2

[Y]

That''s unlucky Kev. To win we need everything to go our way and that didn''t happen this week. We''ll soon be back winning again[Y]

I''ve got no more news on Tilly. Last I heard there was no change. The test results aren''t back yet so they don''t know what they''re dealing with. He''s still very poorly. I''ll update you guys when I hear more. Keep sending the power of the PUPs.