Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 28

Thats a really shame Kev as both lots are out :(
Dortmund managed to lose 3-0 somehow, followed by QPR losing to Charlton. And Rangers fail to win for the second time this season. Really bad luck there.
Lets hope Gravy''s selections for tomorrows game manage to add to the winning!

To be fair I was willing Rangers to score but I think we are much better using our Pups power to send best wishes to Til.I''d much rather have him taking the piss out of me in The Nelson than 40 quid off the bookies.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Good Luck Kev and all PUPs

Highland League - Top at home to one off bottom

Brora Rangers v Strathspey Thistle[/quote]

Finished 11-0 !!!

Best wishes for Tilly

Unfortunately the Highland league was no use to Kev because as ever there were no odds on Bill Hill or Bet365. I know he favoured that selection as well as Monaco who he also had to ditch because they played on Friday evening.

The latest news on Tilly is a bit better. He appears to have responded a little to the drugs and has shown some improvement this afternoon and is more alert. Let''s hope he has turned the corner and is on the way to recovery. I can''t see him because only close family are allowed. But as soon as I can I''ll pass on all your good wishes.

Well that''s typical the one week my selection get chosen and they let us down!

As Kev says, this thread is a great thread and it is this due to the Pups that contribute and keep the thread civil. One such poster is Tilly who I''m sure everybody on this thread and hopefully on this board wishes a sped fast recovery.

Maybe 3 points tomorrow will speed this along a little

Really sad to see our Tilly is unwell and if you do get to see him or speak to him Eddie could you pass on mine and Dawns best wishes for a speedy recovery please.

Of course I''ll pass on all your best wishes first chance I get. I have heard that the old boy is a little better again today so that''s good news. Let''s hope we get more good news during the day.

A win for our beloved team would be nice too especially if Hooper scores anytime. And of course wins for Salzburg and Juventus would mean the insurance kicks in and we''d have a free bet next weekend.

There''s no more change to report about Tilly. It''s good that there was a little improvement but he''s not out of the woods yet. So keep sending the power of the PUPs. I missed him in the pub after the game. I''m sure we''d have found something to disagree over[:)]

You ended up with 5 Kev so the insurance kicked in for next week. It was just Rangers and that sort of freak result can''t be catered for. Unlucky Gravy too, I was hoping Hooper would bag us a second.

So all things cosidered I''m a happy PUP tonight[&] [:)]

The latest Tilly update is that there was no change overnight and they expect the test results to be back this afternoon. Keep sending that power..

Sparta Prague won for young GP and Kev''s second six tonight to complete a reasonable weekend for the PUPs. Just a shame that one of the bankers let us down. In fact at 1/9 Rangers were the banker and will go down as one of the upsets of the season. 5/6 in the main bet means at least we have a free bet next weekend.

40 PUPs selected this weekend with 33 successful (83%). 17 of the 23 selections won (74%). Thanks again to Leeds and Gravy, it wasn''t meant to be this week.

Trent carries on unbeaten at the top of our league with Sid, ''slim, Scooby and Statto waiting for any slip. Fantastic competition as always and with 13 PUPs on 85% or more we really have a strong team this season. Here''s the latest table showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Trent

Canary
28 28 100%
Hissing Sid 27 28 96%
Norfolkbroadslim 27 28 96%
Scooby 27 28 96%
Statto 26 27 96%
Meth Canary 22 24 92%
Cosmic Twin 25 28 89%
Beauseant 23 26 88%
GMF 23 26 88%
Graham Humphrey 23 26 88%
Swindon 22 25 88%
Twidio 20 23 87%
Herman 22 26 85%
Leedscanary 15 18 83%
CD Mullins 19 23 83%
Jellytot 19 23 83%
Inch High 23 28 82%
Kathy 23 28 82%
PurpleCanary  23 28 82%
Hughesy 18 22 82%
Til 1010 22 27 81%
Hector 21 26 81%
Chelle 22 28 79%
Diesel Doris 22 28 79%
I''m A Banana 22 28 79%
Norfolkchance1 22 28 79%
nutty nigel 22 28 79%
1st Wazzock 18 23 78%
gravycanaries 21 27 78%
Warren Hill 14 18 78%
Javier''s Deaf Translator 16 21 76%
Mandie Moo 19 25 76%
Vindo 18 24 75%
NCFCStar 17 23 74%
DDD 11 15 73%
Yankee Canary 20 28 71%
NWC 15 21 71%
AJ 17 24 71%
Snake-eyes 16 23 70%
jb 19 28 68%
Mr Angry 19 28 68%
gregt 16 24 67%
Killie Canary 12 18 67%
City-Til-I-Die 8 12 67%
Ginger Pele 18 28 64%
Newcastle Uni Canary 14 23 61%
Splutcho 14 23 61%
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat  14 24 58%
Newyorkcanary 9 16 56%
The Great Drinkell 14 28 50%

I have no more news on Tilly. Earlier this evening I heard he was still in intensive care with no real change. Obviously still poorly so keep sending the power. I''ll update as soon as I know of any change.