Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Gloat.....

[quote user="Vanwink"]SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 23/02/2014 9:52 PM:

morty wrote:

Shove it up your ar$e

A classy response as always......

Sorry Seattle but you need to look at what this is all about mate! it''s not about you or any other poster! it''s about NCFC and today was a great day, so lighten up and celebrate![/quote]
If only that were true VanWink. If you take a look at the thread title, and tell me its purely about the team winning and not some dumb point scoring agenda, then you are mistaken. Credit where it is due, and I have seen many CH outers give him and the players credit today, myself included. This thread however does not represent anything to do with NCFC, but more some peoples bruised bitter egos.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ar$e[Y][/quote]
[/quote]Your point is?People act like assholes, they get treated accordingly.[/quote]
Not so. I haven''t treated you like one YET, and you definitely tick all the boxes mate.
[/quote]Bless.Take your misery and poke it, not even some plastic transatlantic fan can spoil my mood.Like a proper fan I am happy my team has won, rather than begrudgingly accept it, and cover it with negatives.Go watch baseball or something[Y]

Peoples utter hypocrisy and blindness astound me.We lose = 300 negative, whining threads.We win = one thread hitting back a bit, and people $hit their pants about it.Get real!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="I.S."]Oh Seattle, do you think that Hughton has learnt how to get the basic right this month?[/quote]
Much more so I.S. He and the team have shown great improvement from the Cardiff game. Lets see if his bouncebackability can last the distance through March which could see us safe for another season.

[/quote]

That''s not what you posted last week Seattle.

However the team have shown great improvement for a couple of months and haven''t conceded a home goal since Christmas. The results at West Ham and Cardiff were bad but the performances not so. Big Sam noticed it but you didn''t...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ar$e[Y][/quote]
[/quote]Your point is?People act like assholes, they get treated accordingly.[/quote]
Not so. I haven''t treated you like one YET, and you definitely tick all the boxes mate.
[/quote]Bless.Take your misery and poke it, not even some plastic transatlantic fan can spoil my mood.Like a proper fan I am happy my team has won, rather than begrudgingly accept it, and cover it with negatives.Go watch baseball or something[Y][/quote]
Haha inbred tool. You know I''m not plastic so lets stop being childish shall we little''un. If my grandad played for city, then that surely makes you far more of a plastic than me buddy [Y] You did give a chuckle though! Personally dislike all American sports, just so you can calm it on that front!

To be fair I''ve not read the whole thread Seattle but it''s hard to critisise a bit of triumphalism by a few posters after all the sh1t that has been posted on here over recent times.

Why don''t you celebrate the win matey and ignore anything else that you find distasteful.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

However the team have shown great improvement for a couple of months and haven''t conceded a home goal since Christmas. The results at West Ham and Cardiff were bad but the performances not so. Big Sam noticed it but you didn''t...

[/quote]
I''m loving the onslaught!! Just proves how desperate you lot are to take away from the football!! 
I did ask that you and I look the other way, but that must have been to hard for you to grasp. Either way, another manager is always good at talking up the opposition you should know that [;)]
And since when did you and yours decide it was all about performances? I thought it was a results business? Well that''s what you lot were saying before anyway. I''m sure what you say changes all the time.....

[quote user="Vanwink"]To be fair I''ve not read the whole thread Seattle but it''s hard to critisise a bit of triumphalism by a few posters after all the sh1t that has been posted on here over recent times.

Why don''t you celebrate the win matey and ignore anything else that you find distasteful.[/quote][Y]

So slating the manager is par for the course when we lose, but it''s "petty point-scoring" when people poke a bit of fun at those who do so?

Can''t imagine what side of the fence you are on Seattle...

[quote user="Vanwink"]To be fair I''ve not read the whole thread Seattle but it''s hard to critisise a bit of triumphalism by a few posters after all the sh1t that has been posted on here over recent times.

Why don''t you celebrate the win matey and ignore anything else that you find distasteful.[/quote]
I would have, and did. But when you have a thread of chirpers asking for those ''missing'' outers, I thought I''d do my self a little credit by coming on here and admitting what a pleasant surprise today was for me. Exactly what I''ve been wanting to see. And when so many ask that we bask in the glory of a win, and stay united. I thought it only fitting to sing the manager and players praises, and criticise those who so constantly get pi$$y at others gloating over CH and his faults, and them knowing for months he hasn''t been up to it.
The same goes for this thread. It''s a great win, but we have a long way to go. I think its safe to say either side gloating over a loss or defeat is pointless until the season ends and we know where we are. I only moan when things are poor and could be better. Today there were much better, so I praise and have the balls to eat a bit of ''umble pie and admit how pleased I am with the whole game. 

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]
I''m loving the onslaught!! Just proves how desperate you lot are to take away from the football!! 
I did ask that you and I look the other way, but that must have been to hard for you to grasp. Either way, another manager is always good at talking up the opposition you should know that [;)]
And since when did you and yours decide it was all about performances? I thought it was a results business? Well that''s what you lot were saying before anyway. I''m sure what you say changes all the time.....

[/quote]

We agreed nothing. You kept flouncing off vowing to ignore me but turning up again like the Mother-In-Law. She amuses me too[Y]

[quote user="I.S."]So slating the manager is par for the course when we lose, but it''s "petty point-scoring" when people poke a bit of fun at those who do so?

Can''t imagine what side of the fence you are on Seattle...[/quote]
Not at all. You cannot distinguish everyone simply as in or out. I slate the the manager when he does questionable things, along with many others. I moan when I know as well as you do, it could have been better. There is no fun at poking at people. I do not point score, I simply show displeasure at losing without a fight, which has been many games more than not.
Those who gloat either way, will find themselves on a side that looks stupid at the end of the season. 

It''s official, SC. WIn or lose, morty is an a $$ hole.

The out threads start because of losses and/or poor play and substitutions. That''s understandable.

This thread started because some people can''t appreciate a win for a win so have to turn it I to a negative. It''s like fans of the champions who stage a riot. Idiots!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We agreed nothing. You kept flouncing off vowing to ignore me but turning up again like the Mother-In-Law. She amuses me too[Y]

[/quote]
Look back and reread. This is why you rile so many people up, as you twist what is said. I never said we agreed anything. More like I asked you to stop wasting my time. Just because you have some weird obsession with talking to me isn''t my problem [Y]

It''s good that your pleased Seattle, the only point I would make relating to your last post is that today we were not "much better" it was just that we got the result that our performance deserved.

Happy days mate, happy days.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]It''s official, SC. WIn or lose, morty is an a $$ hole.

The out threads start because of losses and/or poor play and substitutions. That''s understandable.

This thread started because some people can''t appreciate a win for a win so have to turn it I to a negative. It''s like fans of the champions who stage a riot. Idiots![/quote]
Exactly this. The gloaters really are showing themselves up to be pretty simple people if they can''t grasp this concept. Basically we should enjoy getting beat, and watching the team under perform! What great fans they all are [Y]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]It''s official, SC. WIn or lose, morty is an a $$ hole.

This thread started because some people can''t appreciate a win for a win so have to turn it I to a negative. It''s like fans of the champions who stage a riot. Idiots![/quote]Even taking Wiz into account, you are the biggest moron who posts here, by a country mile.We had a vote.You totally won.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Why can''t you Brits get irony, IS?

Or is it just a Norfolk thing?[/quote]I have already told you, you are painfully unfunny, totally un self aware, and don''t even start me on septic tank''s understanding of irony.

[quote user="I.S."]Classic irony again Hughston.[/quote]
Well done for answering my post, which was balanced and explained. Oh no.... you didn''t. You lot aren''t showing you have much about yourselves here! You making an argument about something which you have invented in your heads.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Look back and reread. This is why you rile so many people up, as you twist what is said. I never said we agreed anything. More like I asked you to stop wasting my time. Just because you have some weird obsession with talking to me isn''t my problem [Y]

[/quote]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]

I personally wouldn''t give you the time of day on here or in real life. I

mostly skip or skim your posts when I see them, as from experience I feel you

mostly post for the sake of posting and add little to nothing in many threads on

here. If I was so bored as to dissect your 24k posts, I''d hazard a bet that at

least a third of it would be unrelated to the topic of the OP, or have any

valuable contributing substance whatsoever. Someone like Reggie, I can relate

to, and genuinely read his posts through, and the same with a few other

posters.

To this end, I wish to ignore you, and would much appreciate if you

did the same back.
Its clear you do not have a high opinion of me, or

me you. May as well throw Crabs in there too, as he has shown his high level of

contribution to this ''football'' thread.

Next time you feel like being over critical of someone generalising, or not

scripting every emotion they have into their post, instead of pulling out the

pitchforks, or trying to one up them, maybe take a deep breath, have a cup of

tea and remember its just a forum. Leave being personal to other posters out of

it from now on.

[/quote]