Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Gloat.....

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Were Ipsw**ch playing today?[/quote]

Tit...........my team beat Spurs 1 nil today, Snoddy scored btw.........just because I don''t agree with you and your kind, doesn''t make me wrong.

[/quote]Fickle and pathetic.

Just the sort of post to be expected from an idiot - but as one of those decrying our manager credit where credit it due, it was a much better performance today, passion and determination shown all round, and good game to watch - but it is one win - and defeats like we had at wrst ham and Cardiff bring the equation to balance. Still a long way to go so let''s not get carried away OP!

[quote user="morty"]I love how some are typing through gritted teeth. [:)][/quote]
It''s almost like sacking Hughton is more important than us winning to them [;)]

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]I love how some are typing through gritted teeth. [:)][/quote]
It''s almost like sacking Hughton is more important than us winning to them [;)]
[/quote]Egg-zackly[Y]

[quote user="City 2nd"]Just the sort of post to be expected from an idiot - but as one of those decrying our manager credit where credit it due, it was a much better performance today, passion and determination shown all round, and good game to watch - but it is one win - and defeats like we had at wrst ham and Cardiff bring the equation to balance. Still a long way to go so let''s not get carried away OP![/quote]Very true, strange results start to creep in now and anything can still happen.For me the performance was everything. We look solid and up for the fight.

[quote user="ricardo"]Very true, strange results start to creep in now and anything can still happen.For me the performance was everything. We look solid and up for the fight.[/quote]
Absolutely and it''s not just today, the performances have been there, keep playing like that and I''m confident we''ll be okay.
It''ll be close and we might not make it, but we certainly look like we can do it.

I see the same kind of spats and in-fighing on Dr Who forums, why?

Do we not all support Norwich City? Can we not just enjoy a vital win tonight?

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[/quote]Oh can it.People can whinge and whinge endlessly, and those of us who try and remain positive have to just put up with it, but the shoe is on the other foot, and we should just stay silent?

[quote user="morty"]People can whinge and whinge endlessly, and those of us who try and remain positive have to just put up with it, but the shoe is on the other foot, and we should just stay silent?[/quote]
[Y]

God , you do like to look on the bleak side don''t you?

And you were the one posting that some Norfolk people are odd.

Maybe you should look at yourself.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[/quote]

Oh can it.

People can whinge and whinge endlessly, and those of us who try and remain positive have to just put up with it, but the shoe is on the other foot, and we should just stay silent?
[/quote]

I see and understand your viewpoint clearly Mr Morty I just thought it would be ''all happy'' on here tonight from everyone.

It seems to me a few are even upset we won!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Up yours panty wetters!!!![/quote]

So you''re just doing what you accused the Outers of............except they haven''t.........well done.

[/quote]We have to put up with your miserable frigging whining, week in, week out.Those of us who actually support their team will enjoy their evening.[/quote]
But he has a point. Its hypocritical to start a thread like this. There is no defence. As many have said, it was a great performance and result. We should be united, and enjoy it and leave it at that. Point scoring is petty.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Up yours panty wetters!!!![/quote]

So you''re just doing what you accused the Outers of............except they haven''t.........well done.

[/quote]We have to put up with your miserable frigging whining, week in, week out.Those of us who actually support their team will enjoy their evening.[/quote]
But he has a point. Its hypocritical to start a thread like this. There is no defence. As many have said, it was a great performance and result. We should be united, and enjoy it and leave it at that. Point scoring is petty.
[/quote]Oh shut up.One thread compared to the hundreds of whining negative ones when we lose.

[quote user="morty"]Oh shut up.One thread compared to the hundreds of whining negative ones when we lose.[/quote]
Your point? You don''t get it, here I''ll explain it to you.
Negative performance = concern, and negative reaction from fans.
Postitve perfromance = praise, positivity and eating humble pie.
Many including myself have praised CH and the players today, that game and result was no fluke. I don''t see what your point is. If a lemon is a lemon what else do you call it?
You''re coming across just a little desperate with this gloating lark. It''s pretty sad really.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Oh shut up.One thread compared to the hundreds of whining negative ones when we lose.[/quote]
Your point? You don''t get it, here I''ll explain it to you.
Negative performance = concern, and negative reaction from fans.
Postitve perfromance = praise, positivity and eating humble pie.
Many including myself have praised CH and the players today, that game and result was no fluke. I don''t see what your point is. If a lemon is a lemon what else do you call it?
You''re coming across just a little desperate with this gloating lark. It''s pretty sad really.
[/quote]Shove it up your ar$e[Y]

I apologies for the gloating but compared to the abuse that is thrown around at hoots and us so called inners at times you cannot now start complainting.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]I apologies for the gloating but compared to the abuse that is thrown around at hoots and us so called inners at times you cannot now start complainting.[/quote][Y]

I would hope that there would be a lot more celebration on here tonight, what a great day at CR. Where are our fans?

Hopefully still on the p1ss!

[quote user="Vanwink"]I would hope that there would be a lot more celebration on here tonight, what a great day at CR. Where are our fans?

Hopefully still on the p1ss![/quote]Well it would appear that there are about 4 people genuinely happy with the result.7 people begrudgingly happy with reservations.And about 42 people mysteriously missing.

Oh Seattle, do you think that Hughton has learnt how to get the basic right this month?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ar$e[Y][/quote]
A classy response as always......
[/quote]Your point is?People act like assholes, they get treated accordingly.

[quote user="I.S."]Oh Seattle, do you think that Hughton has learnt how to get the basic right this month?[/quote]
Much more so I.S. He and the team have shown great improvement from the Cardiff game. Lets see if his bouncebackability can last the distance through March which could see us safe for another season.

SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 23/02/2014 9:52 PM:

morty wrote:

Shove it up your ar$e

Sorry Seattle but you need to look at what this is all about mate! it''s not about you or any other poster! it''s about NCFC and today was a great day, so lighten up and celebrate!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Shove it up your ar$e[Y][/quote]
[/quote]Your point is?People act like assholes, they get treated accordingly.[/quote]
Not so. I haven''t treated you like one YET, and you definitely tick all the boxes mate.