Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Gloat.....

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Up yours panty wetters!!!![/quote]
Caaaan yoooou heeeear the outers sing?
I can''t hear a f*cking thing!

So that’s Man City who have come here and failed to score, Spurs who have been beaten.. and we haven''t conceded a home goal in 2014...yes I think the Hughton Out campaign is all starting to look a little bit silly now...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]So that’s Man City who have come here and failed to score, Spurs who have been beaten.. and we haven''t conceded a home goal in 2014...yes I think the Hughton Out campaign is all starting to look a little bit silly now...[/quote]Dont be too smug business as usual will resume shortly... great result today but its JUST one win folks!

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]So that’s Man City who have come here and failed to score, Spurs who have been beaten.. and we haven''t conceded a home goal in 2014...yes I think the Hughton Out campaign is all starting to look a little bit silly now...[/quote]Dont be too smug business as usual will resume shortly... great result today but its JUST one win folks![/quote]and Man City was "just one draw"and Hull was "despite the win we''ll never stay up...."And WBA away. and West Ham at home.....We will be premiership next season.. perhaps thats "normal service"?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]So that’s Man City who have come here and failed to score, Spurs who have been beaten.. and we haven''t conceded a home goal in 2014...yes I think the Hughton Out campaign is all starting to look a little bit silly now...[/quote]Dont be too smug business as usual will resume shortly... great result today but its JUST one win folks![/quote]and Man City was "just one draw"and Hull was "despite the win we''ll never stay up...."And WBA away. and West Ham at home.....We will be premiership next season.. perhaps thats "normal service"?[/quote]
Exactly what I was thinking

In all fairness you cannot complain when people point out the obvious floors week in week out. I''ve seen posters who don''t want CH here anymore being accused of being smug at the expense of the club doing poorly. We all want the team to win as many games as possible, so is there any need to take away from a great 3 points today by you lot being smug?
It''s one win. It was fantastic, but let''s not get carried away. We are still 3-4 wins away from guaranteeing our safety.

Great result today, so yes, enjoy you''re rare chance to gloat about being an ''inner'' while it''s there. However you can guarantee normal service will be resumed away at Villa next weekend. Shame, because if he got one over on Lambert at their patch i reckon he''d get a fair few more on side. But it''s not going to happen. In case you haven''t noticed this has been the pattern of our season through out. Hughton under extreme pressure to get a result, he scrapes one. Followed by weeks of poor results and abject peformances. However i would imagine you haven''t noticed this. Conveniently.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Great result today, so yes, enjoy you''re rare chance to gloat about being an ''inner'' while it''s there. However you can guarantee normal service will be resumed away at Villa next weekend. Shame, because if he got one over on Lambert at their patch i reckon he''d get a fair few more on side. But it''s not going to happen. In case you haven''t noticed this has been the pattern of our season through out. Hughton under extreme pressure to get a result, he scrapes one. Followed by weeks of poor results and abject peformances. However i would imagine you haven''t noticed this. Conveniently.[/quote]
What a rather clueless post, everything you said just now suggests you didn''t watch a single minute of the game today.

Hmmm. Confused by your rather simple and uninformed post there Ginje. I suggest you look at the results following the games where Hughton was under most pressure, West Ham (H), West Brom (A), and Hull (H) and get back to me on how many points/wins we have picked up in between those games. You can also get back to me on how many wins Hughton has over Lambert and vice versa. Thanks.

So you''re just doing what you accused the Outers of............except they haven''t.........well done.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Hmmm. Confused by your rather simple and uninformed post there Ginje. I suggest you look at the results following the games where Hughton was under most pressure, West Ham (H), West Brom (A), and Hull (H) and get back to me on how many points/wins we have picked up in between those games. You can also get back to me on how many wins Hughton has over Lambert and vice versa. Thanks.[/quote]
Except we didn''t scrape a result today, anyone and everyone says we were the better team and Hughton managed the team well.
But you conveniently ignored that just to bash Hughton, anyway I''m off to enjoy my evening and bask in a great win [:)]
You have fun sulking! 

[quote user="First Wizard"]

So you''re just doing what you accused the Outers of............except they haven''t.........well done.

[/quote]Any comment on the match for a change Withered, I''m assuming you were there with it being a sunday and your son working saturdays????

I give up, we can''t even enjoy a win without another thread throwing insults.....we lose and we get the I told you so, we win and we get I told you so.......jesus this season has been bad enough, but the last four games there has beem a marked improvement in perfromance and taking away 10 minures of defensive madness a West Spam who can complain about the last few games....and why the need for this shite!

We were superb and outclassed a Spuds side, well done the lads and Mr Hughton.......good job, great effort and well organised, a moment of madness but then it would''t be Norwich without an error from one of our defenders......great save by Ruddy.

Great atmosphere at the ground, great perfromance and for once we got what we deserved......does Hughton stay long term? Still has a lot to prove in the last 11 games to get all the fans back on side!

But th only gloating is at the expense of Spurs fans not our own!

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Any comment on the match for a change Withered, I''m assuming you were there with it being a sunday and your son working saturdays????
[/quote]

Evening pompous.........stonking vital win.......brilliant stuff.

[quote user="Indy"]

But the only gloating is at the expense of Spurs fans not our own!

[/quote]
And Ipswich!

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Indy"]

But the only gloating is at the expense of Spurs fans not our own!

[/quote]

And Ipswich!

[/quote]

Indeed!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]We have to put up with your miserable frigging whining, week in, week out.Those of us who actually support their team will enjoy their evening.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

We have to put up with your miserable frigging whining, week in, week out.

Those of us who actually support their team will enjoy their evening.
[/quote]

I agree.........and I will!

OTBC.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]Were Ipsw**ch playing today?
[/quote]

Tit...........my team beat Spurs 1 nil today, Snoddy scored btw.........just because I don''t agree with you and your kind, doesn''t make me wrong.