Sign in to follow this  
Willzy65

Talk Sport, John Cross and a Dimwit

Not sure if anyone listened this morning to the Brazil show, but John Cross called McNally a Dimwit. I had to have another listen at lunchtime. They really do not have a clue the bloody lot of them on there!! I only listened today after the great result we had yesterday as I normally listen to 6 music. I was hoping they may praise us a little. Was I wrong :-( tw@ts

Here''s the link

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1393221600

Go to between 7 to 7-30 to listen to there comments.

Just listened to the whole thing, John Cross wasn''t even on.

Thanks for wasting half an hour of my life.

[quote user="Nicko"]Just listened to the whole thing, John Cross wasn''t even on.

Thanks for wasting half an hour of my life.[/quote]

Dimwit!

[quote user="Nicko"]Just listened to the whole thing, John Cross wasn''t even on. Thanks for wasting half an hour of my life.[/quote]

I heard it driving into work this morning and it was as the OP stated, Brazil, Warnock and John Cross all getting the wrong end of the stick.

I must admit that when I saw McNally with head in hands my first reaction was that it was wimpish behaviour. Then, when I learned that he had recently lost his father (within the last few days) I revised my opinion completely. With everything that has gone on recently, he must have been incredibly tense right through to the final whistle and clearly, and understandably, his emotions for a few seconds got the better of him. Who can blame him. My sympathies to him and his family at what must be a terribly sad time.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So even if he hadn''t had a family death, if he would have cried, you would have slated him?[/quote]

Yes, slated ? Metaphorically eviscerated. Definitely. I can''t stand grown men crying. They make me want to weep.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I can understand that, having to see john terry cry every time he loses a big game makes my blood boil[/quote]nothing makes my blood boil more than john terry celebrating something he hasn''t done, like score the winner against Everton, or the frankly embarassing scenes after the Europa league & Champions League finals of him in full kit lifting a trophy his team mates woj

[quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="Nicko"]Just listened to the whole thing, John Cross wasn''t even on.

Thanks for wasting half an hour of my life.[/quote]

Dimwit![/quote]

What?

[quote user="Willzy65"]Sorry if it was bit difficult for you to work out!!!!

I won''t bother next time...see yah.[/quote]

Well I followed your instructions so...

Nah I was just annoyed that I listened to the whole thing and failed to hear anything about Mcnally. Over it now!