Sign in to follow this  
morty

Howson

good news fantastic to have another option for BJ or fer. Beat villa and then I''m expecting a good end to the season before the run in (where I am quietly confident)

Just been withdrawn after an hour, looked good apparently.

We''ve missed him badly but the trio of Johnson, Tettey and Fer are clicking, tough call for Hughton.

A place on the bench would be fine imo, lets not rush him, cant wait to see him back on the pitch tho''. No wonder Leeds fans hate us. It winds my mate up really bad if i refer to them as ''our academy'' or ''our feeder club.''

No need at all to rush things, and with the guys playing as they are right now I hope we keep them as they are. It wouldn''t be us if there wasn''t the odd injury around the corner so JH is bound to get a chance soon. With Jonas, Pilks, Turner, Hoops and Wes all sitting it out/due back we at least have some decent depth to call on if needed.

No need to rush him back into the starting line up, the team that finished on Sunday deserve to start against Villa. Great to see Howson back though, the good news stories keep coming.

[quote user="Herman "]2-1 up. Loza goal.[/quote]

Loza should be on bench not Becchio. At least Loza knows where the net is.

I haven''t seen him play so can''t really comment. I think Ray sees a lot of the youth and development games so may know if he is worth stepping up.

Just back from the game, Howson looked tidy, without over exerting himself.Loza really stood out, as did Reece Hall-Johnson.

Howson bossed the game.

Can also safely say why becchio doesn''t get a look in. Just awful! Couldn''t even look good against 19 year olds

Good enough game don''t know how they won it but a great strike from loza

Morty,

I was there, thought Howson did very well first 30 minutes or so but faded a bit after that, probably match fitness.

Becchio I think is a match day player and doesn''t consider U21 a match day, because whilst I have liked what I''ve seen of him in the 1st team, looked cr*p tonight.

I like the look of Gafaiti, and those who have read my previous posts will know this, he is two footed, calm and collected and can pick a pass. I would be interested to see if he could make a holding midfielder.

Overall a far better performance from the lads imo and although Remi Matthews made a mistake tonight, the first I have ever seen him make, I think he is one for the future too.

Reece Hall Johnson is coming on leaps and bounds too and along with Cam McGeehan (full 90 for Luton again tonight) I think we have some talent coming through in ,mdfiled.

Josh scored, a big deflecion, but they all count, but believe he has a bit to learn still, a bit like Redmond.