Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Bad news for plastics

That chippie in Caister really needs to change its name,"doggers plaice" is not the best choice of names although their fish and chips arecreally good.

That''s amazing after all those who were posting saying they wouldn''t renew as some sort of protest...

Inchy, does that chippie sell pork pies too[:^)]

Simple Jack.

You aren''t funny. You aren''t clever. We don''t have any ''plastic fans'', even if we do what''s wrong with that? The income the club gets is the same from someone who has supported the club for 50 years as it is from someone who just wants to go see Man.U. Plus we have no plastics.

Plus you are very very very simple.

"Bad news for plastics"I thought that this would be a post relating to the rising cost of oil infulencing the production cost of organic polymers.What has season ticket renewel numbers got to do with plastic?Odd, I thought that this was a football forum, not a materials discussion board.Shall I start a thread on non-ferous metals?

I think polymer clay would make a better subject as you can make some pretty good imitation sandeels from it for bass fishing.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]That chippie in Caister really needs to change its name,"doggers plaice" is not the best choice of names although their fish and chips arecreally good.[/quote]
It''s because there should be an apostrophe in Dogger''s, as the bloke who owns it is nick named Dogger.  But not for the reason you''re thinking. He was an owner/skipper of a fishing boat and had quite a skill of tracking down and catching dogfish aka rock salmon. #FACT

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Simple Jack.

You aren''t funny. You aren''t clever. We don''t have any ''plastic fans'', even if we do what''s wrong with that? The income the club gets is the same from someone who has supported the club for 50 years as it is from someone who just wants to go see Man.U. Plus we have no plastics.

Plus you are very very very simple.[/quote]Plus it''s highly unlikely any "plastic fans" are going to bother coming on to this discussion board to ever read that comment even if they do exist.

Or sea rats as they are known due to the fact that they will eat anything. They are a bugger to skin and fillet but worth the effort.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Or sea rats as they are known due to the fact that they will eat anything. They are a bugger to skin and fillet but worth the effort.[/quote]Way off subject but is Rock Eel the same as Dogfish with a bone down the middle? Used to love that from the chippie, really meaty and tasty but they dont have it anymore, just defrosted "fresh" soggy Cod.

It is yes and I also love it and catch them quite often but they have skin like sand paper and delight in shredding your arms if you handle them wrong.

First time under McNally that they have released renewal details at this early stage of the proceedings. Time for some positive spin with a hidden message?.......... Hmmm.

Caught everything under the sun off Dana Point this weekend, unfortunately everything still out of season...

[quote user="Phil and Ted"]Way off subject but is Rock Eel the same as Dogfish with a bone down the middle? [/quote]I believe it''s the same thing. Isn''t it also known as Huss in some parts of East Anglia ? Part of the shark family, I think.As for "plastics".....well I just treat it with contempt in the same way as I do with other silly names that a few on this board seem obsessed with using , like pant wetter, happy clapper etc

[quote user="swindoncanary"]My season ticket is plastic ![/quote]

so is mine and it was also renewed on the D/D, as I have said many times this is my club and I will support till I die, And close to 19.000 have said the same on Sunday,