Sign in to follow this  
morty

Spurs tunnel cam.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]Nice bit at the end where hapless bigged up the opposition. U don''t seem him doing that very often[/quote]He can big them up as much as he likes once we have beaten them.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Thorpe end canary"]Nice bit at the end where hapless bigged up the opposition. U don''t seem him doing that very often[/quote]He can big them up as much as he likes once we have beaten them.[:)][/quote]

I give u that!

& liked the way CH waited in tunnel at end to greet them as they left the field on their way to the dressing room.

He is a nice guy, (even though that doesn''t necessarily make him a good manager!)

Think the players do like and respect him too.

Also a very good post game interview with Tettey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlb8LGbM_R8

Says the players have no issue with the manager, they are all in it together, the manager is responsible for results but is handling the pressure well, they think they have been playing well recently, they score as a team and defend as a team.

The bit for me was when John Ruddy came in to the tunnel after the final whistle and said "YES GAFFER" and shook his hand. Shows how big that win was for everyone involved.

the most telling part for me was the handshake from wes. His man management skills seem to be fine here. (although i''m a hughton inner, i would say becchio hasn''t quite have had the chances he should''ve had)

The Wes situation seems to be the same with the current McNally saga. The press have blown it out of the water. I think they made it a much bigger issue than it ever was.