Sign in to follow this  
Southampton  Fan

View Of A Saints Fan

First of all what a game!!! i felt sorry for you guys coz you were the better team in the second half but your defending just let yourself down a bit. but the game could have gone either way and im just glad it went the way of the super saints

I went to the game in the cup 2 years back and you are so much better today than you were that day, you have made some very good signings, back then you were a small weak physically team although with some skill, today you were much more physically tough but still with good skill. the crosses you put in all looked dangerous something obviously worked on a lot, if only we could cross the ball as well as you can we would score 5 every game with crouchy in there.

Was a bit dissapointed by your fans there was one of your fans on the saintsforever.com messageboard who said you would outsing us but i am pleased to announce that was not the case.

Despite your defeat today you can still easily stay up, but obviously dependent on other results, on paper you do have the easiest last 2 games but paper never won anything, and after todays game anything is likley to happen

I would love to wish you good luck coz i like your team but unfortuately I cant.

Not that it means much at the mo but I do think he is right - we are a much better side today than we were in that cup game - and that should give us some hope for next season should the worse come to the worse.

OTBC