Sign in to follow this  
pete

Supercomputer predicts relegation

Read this

alksport.com/football/super-computer-names-sides-will-be-relegated-premier-league-14022581243?

talksport.com/football/super-computer-names-sides-will-be-relegated-premier-league-14022581243?

[quote user="swindoncanary"]It maybe a ''Supercomputer'' but the results are only as good as the data entered [/quote]I don''t think quantities of accurate data regarding the Premier League is a problem.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Erm, it predicts Norwich will finish 15th.
[/quote]

I can now sit back and relax (particularly as we will have a guanteed 3 points at Old Trafford)!!

Hold on guys... this is the same website that not long ago had us down as the 3rd most likely team for relegation.  So it fluctuates depending on recent results, Sunday was a great improvement for the team but a loss at Villa would presumably push us back down.

Having said that I think the % chance for relegation is the best way to look at it, and it has Fulham and Cardiff at sensibly high odds (74% and 79%) - I''d agree with that.

Then the big debate is who''ll end up in the 3rd spot where it has Sunderland (37.9%) and Palace (38%) as the most likely.  Then lower down it has WBA on 21% and us on 19%.  Personally i think our relegation risk is a bit lower than this but still to high for comfort.  Not out of the woods yet!