Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Football with a smile and Tettey's one of us...

That''s a really good video, comes across as a really genuine guy who clearly loves his football.

Really hope he can keep up the good form so we can all watch norwich climb further up that table.

Tettey comes from a modest background and upbringing.

As most Norwegians (Scandinavians) he tries to do his job, to the best of his ability, and will never moan when things dont go well, nor never brag when things go well.

Easy going, well liked werever he has played. He is living his dream as a Premiership footballer, and if Norwich come up with a new contract offer, he will sign whatever is offered to him in terms of money. Seems genuinly happy to be playing for City.

Not captain material for me, as he may lack a bit of vocal and is perhaps not the smartest player on the pitch, but when he sets out to do things easy, he can be a very good player indeed.

Against Spurs he was my MoM, very solid in his positioning, tackling, and even heading and distribution.

My MoM too. I thought he was terrific yesterday with his speed of thought and movement and sheer work rate. When Spurs stepped up their play he matched them for speed and he is always getting in the thick of things, breaking up play and passing well.  Very, very good player to have and comes across well, as has been said.  

These days it is incredibly hard to force the opposition into making mistakes without conceding a foul. Tettey gets the ball and often keeps possession whereas other players tend to win the ball and give it straight back to the opposition.Some of our players make some bad passes to Tettey but he often manages to salvage the situation.We haven''t been thrashed by any team when he has been on the pitch.

Tettey would be an good captain. He was vice-captain in Rosenborg. The club legend Roar Strand was the Captain, but he was more on the bench,than on the field.

Tettey is the most important player in Norwich, he can play central defence too.

He''s definitely becoming a fans favourite and is probably the key player in the formation we play, always gives his all for the team and his reaction at the end of games always shows that, against palace when Bennett scored at the end he was dancing down the sideline whilst warming up

Yes I too was very impressed and from what little he said its clear, very clear that things are good behind the scenes, contrary to some of the claptrap we read on here.  

There hasn''t been so much claptrap this week. Many are conspicuous by their total absence where as others who posted heavily last week have only been on very occasionally. I can never understand why so many virtually disappear after a good result...