Sign in to follow this  
littleyellowbirdie

Why sticking can be the better option.

Just read this about West Brom''s current plight. Personally I think Steve Clark would have turned them around as he had the players behind them and he''d already shown he could deliver results for them the previous season. The fans and board panicked and now they have a manager that the players don''t appear to trust based on this. This illustrates exactly why I felt a knee-jerk managerial change for whoever was available at the time wasn''t the right answer for us.

[quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Just read this about West Brom''s current plight. Personally I think Steve Clark would have turned them around as he had the players behind them and he''d already shown he could deliver results for them the previous season. The fans and board panicked and now they have a manager that the players don''t appear to trust based on this. This illustrates exactly why I felt a knee-jerk managerial change for whoever was available at the time wasn''t the right answer for us.[/quote]Interesting stuff. And I have said all along, I am glad that our board don''t panic like some of our fans.

Slightly OT but in the spirit of this message board, WBA''s European Scout is City old boy Tony Spearing, if he loses his current job then it is this message boards role to suggest he (as a former player) gets a job with NCFC. I think we should be looking at a new management team of Malkay McKay, Mike Phelan and Tony Spearing.

Anyone know of any other ex players/managers who are not employed who we could add to that team?