Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Villa on Sunday

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]he didnt walk out on us he was sacked ask mc nally or foulder[/quote]Can you substantiate this claim?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]he didnt walk out on us he was sacked ask mc nally or foulder[/quote]Can you substantiate this claim?[/quote]To do so would require having to explain away the large payment Aston Villa made to the club over his appointment, this should be interesting.

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bungay Canary"]he didnt walk out on us he was sacked ask mc nally or foulder[/quote]Can you substantiate this claim?[/quote]To do so would require having to explain away the large payment Aston Villa made to the club over his appointment, this should be interesting.[/quote]I''ll get popcorn[Y]*waits

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]tweet mcnally if he says no we didnt sack him i will give you some more info[/quote]You know full well he wont answer that question.You sir are talking carp.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]tweet mcnally if he says no we didnt sack him i will give you some more info[/quote]This link (and I know it''s the mirror but I can''t be rsed to find more but they all reported similarly).http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villas-paul-lambert-feels-2288299Says:"

It saw Lambert resign and sue for constructive dismissal - with the

LMA’s backing - in a bitter compensation wrangle which went to tribunal.

The dispute was finally resolved last Christmas when the Villans paid the original compensation fee and Norwich paid a with-held bonus."

Lambert resigned.

He sued for constructive dismissal.

He received his with-held bonus.

Tellingly....

He didn''t receive anything for constructive dismissal.[:)]

Villa paid compensation to Norwich, a bit odd if Lamberts resignation was valid and he was a free agent.

I suggest if you know and can prove that Lambert was sacked that you contact Mr Paul Faulkner c/o Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 and tell him that you have some information which proves that Lambert was a free agent when he signed for Villa, that information has to be worth the better part of £1.5m to Villa you can make yourself a tidy sum if you play it right.

Above should have read:Villa paid compensation to Norwich, a bit odd if Lamberts resignation was valid and he was a free agent..... and even more strange if as you claim Lambert had already been sacked by Norwich.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rphCEiJ7cuk

Looks like things go from bad to worse for poor old Lambo,[/quote]Oh my God.That is brilliant.[:D]

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I am going to the game of those real fans also going What is the form re Holt. Do we ignore him like we did the Messiah the first time we went to villa when he was in charge or do we sign the " he scored 3 goals against the scum" song To him?[/quote]

Waveney, will you be ok leaving Norwich and venturing out into the big bad world?

Yellowfuture wrote the following post at 27/02/2014 12:54 PM:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rphCEiJ7cuk

Looks like things go from bad to worse for poor old Lambo,

----------------------------------------------------------

Superb! (Interviewer got it spot on as well!)