Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Villa on Sunday

I am going to the game of those real fans also going What is the form re Holt. Do we ignore him like we did the Messiah the first time we went to villa when he was in charge or do we sign the " he scored 3 goals against the scum" song To him?

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I am going to the game of those real fans also going What is the form re Holt. Do we ignore him like we did the Messiah the first time we went to villa when he was in charge or do we sign the " he scored 3 goals against the scum" song To him?[/quote]Will you be cheering "The Messiah" too?

We just treat him like we did when he was at Norwich. Call him all the things people on here were calling  him then - "overweight" "fat" "unfit" "slow" "greedy" "disloyal" "cart-horse" "ex-tyre fitter" "northerner" - all those words used in various combinations should do the trick.  

If  or when we beat Villa, then we can then cheer him and remind him about when he was good..........

I think the opposite ldc. We all know he would tolerate abuse and sometimes thrive off it.

I think the best policy would be polite applause when his name is read out at the start and then don''t take any notice until we have the three points in the bag and / or he gets substituted - at which point a reminder of the good times might be appropriate.Winding him up while he has time to score isn''t a good policy (and would be tempting fate).But this is actually a side issue.  What really matters is that our team get into Villa''s faces, don''t give them any time on the ball, and show the same commitment as on Sunday.  3 points away would be huge.

[quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]I think the best policy would be polite applause when his name is read out at the start and then don''t take any notice until we have the three points in the bag and / or he gets substituted - at which point a reminder of the good times might be appropriate.Winding him up while he has time to score isn''t a good policy (and would be tempting fate).But this is actually a side issue.  What really matters is that our team get into Villa''s faces, don''t give them any time on the ball, and show the same commitment as on Sunday.  3 points away would be huge.[/quote]Definitely don''t wind him up. He thrives on it!

[quote user="Herman "]I think the opposite ldc. We all know he would tolerate abuse and sometimes thrive off it.[/quote]

You''re right. I was being a little tongue in cheek, though, just reminiscing a bit about when I used to try and defend Holt from some of the diatribe on here.....

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I intend to get there early and hopefully get the chance to shake the Messiah by the hand![/quote]You need to remember the injunction sonny!

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I intend to get there early and hopefully get the chance to shake the Messiah by the hand![/quote]

yes.....his hand

" Zak Van Burger""Thorpe end canary"

I intend to get there early and hopefully get the chance to shake the Messiah by the hand!

You need to remember the injunction sonny!

Hmmm. How many metres from the dugout to the away end?

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Is this your first game thorpe?[/quote]

Note that the OP hasn''t said which game he''s going to... Pretty sure he won''t be at Villa Park

I like the suggestion of doing a sign language version of "he scored 3 goals against the scum" though ...

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I intend to make him the offer of my first born if he is prepared to come back[/quote]

Quote from Villa fan ...."Had a text from the ticket office trying to flog me tickets for this. I would rather wipe my backside with razor blades than suffer the dross that is served up by Lambert."

Surely not!!!!

The following quotes have all been taken from fans’ forum……..

manager who doesn''t seem to have a ''Plan A'' never mind a ''Plan B''.......

baffling substitutions cost us the game.......

plays players out of position.......

worst manager in the club’s history.......

sold our best striker and replaced him with expensive rubbish.......

a “yes" man with no tactical ability.......

my little sister can read a game better than him.......

negative style of play… always happy to hang on for the one point rather than go for all three.......

2 years of total dross have turned us into a laughing stock.......

He must be sacked or we will definitely be relegated.......

This Sunday’s game is massive - lose it, and we are going down.......

Can’t see any way that we can win this one… our strikers can’t buy a goal.......

Norwich forum? No, this is what the Villa fans are saying about Paul Lambert.

The villa fans comments are excellent news the likely hood of the Messiah returning is improving by the day 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]how many times a day do you cum over him?[/quote]

It varies. Less recently as my blow up Messiah doll currently has a puncture[/quote]That''s the problem with Messiah dolls, one little prick is all it takes...

Lambert walked out on us Always be grateful for what he did but Chris Hughton is our manager and unlike Lambert,. he want''s to be our manager . Hughton''s Green n Yellow Army !!

[quote user="stoke canary"]Lambert walked out on us Always be grateful for what he did but Chris Hughton is our manager and unlike Lambert,. he want''s to be our manager . Hughton''s Green n Yellow Army !![/quote]Lamberts walked out on every club he''s ever managed apart from Villa (yet), not sure we need a quitter in charge of our team eh Thorpey? [:D] Still thursdays is Zumba night and Holty, Lambert and I often cut the cost by sharing a car there and a kebab on the way back, I''ll be sure to tell them how keen you are to hook up on sunday, no promises tbh he thinks you''re a right spacker weirdo but it''s the best I can do.....