Sign in to follow this  
pete

Palace in most trouble

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]So you''re saying, in your opinion, Norfolk is a third world county?[/quote]

Well according to Buh Lincolnshire is, so by this logic then Norfolk must also be.[/quote]Your logic maybe.But seriously, Lincolnshire is hideous.[/quote]

Lol. And how have you arrived at this conclusion? Perhaps you really shouldn''t judge a county from a car journey on the A17. Particularly one the size as Lincolnshire. Your statement is very broad brushed and ignorant, rather unsurprisingly.

[quote user="Buh"]What''s worse, gloating because we won or gloating because a we failed?

Gloating at the failure of the club you claim to support is horrendous. Binner level stuff.

Just FYI guys I''ve managed to book status quo to open the charity concert I''m organising for Lincolnshire.

Remember, give a man a flat peak cap and he''ll look like a tw@t. Teach a man to make a flat peak cap and he''ll make everyone in Lincolnshire look like a tw@t[/quote]

The only laugh from that joke is you.

[quote user="morty"]Excellent post Birdie[Y][/quote]Agreed Morty. It was. Even though I do not agree with all of it by any means, it was constructed in a far better way than some of the tosh seen all  too often on here.I do not think that anyone but the most blinkered ''outer'' would pretend that some of the stuff done by CH behind the scenes has been of a very high standard and well within budget . But it''s a results business, and apart from a couple of recent games, that''s where the problem has lain. That''s also where I agree with Lincoln. There are those of us who will need a lot more evidence that CH is up to that particular aspect of the job than a draw v Man City and a win v Spurs, welcome as they were.I''m prepared now to accept that, unless things go very t!ts up in March, Hughton is not going to be replaced this season. Though I''m strongly of the opinion (despite denials from a few on here) that had we lost to Spurs and again at Villa Park, then he would have been history by this Monday.Talk of U-Turns on here is silly and not especially helpful. As fans we are no different to the board etc. We judge our actions on the hard evidence. And in this game that''s results and league position . Plus , to a certain extent, quality of football. And as that changes, so our views change. Nothing remisss in that. Quite normal, in fact.Assuming Hughton is still in charge in May we shall see. I am not at all convinced that he''s the right man for the job, but, unlike many on here, I''m open-minded enough to have my mind changed over the next couple of months. It''s down to Hughton and the team now.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]So you''re saying, in your opinion, Norfolk is a third world county?[/quote]

Well according to Buh Lincolnshire is, so by this logic then Norfolk must also be.[/quote]Your logic maybe.But seriously, Lincolnshire is hideous.[/quote]

Lol. And how have you arrived at this conclusion? Perhaps you really shouldn''t judge a county from a car journey on the A17. Particularly one the size as Lincolnshire. Your statement is very broad brushed and ignorant, rather unsurprisingly.[/quote]Sorry fella, but you started with "Norfolk is a third world county"So shove your hypocrisy up your ricker[Y]

Oh and have a read of this, Lincoln.http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Lincoln/Lincolnshire/Northern-England/info/worstthings

[quote user="morty"]Sorry fella, but you started with "Norfolk is a third world county"

[/quote]In fairness, Morty I don''t believe he actually said that . He was just reacting to something Buh posted, which implied it.All a bit silly anyway. The only places in this country that could be genuinely described as ''3rd World'' are some of the less salubrious quarters of London that it''s been my misfortune to visit over the last year or so. I thought some areas of Mancheter and Liverpool were dumps, but some parts of our so-called capital are truly shocking. There''s nowhere in Norfolk or Lincs that even comes remotely close.

I would just like to apologise to you all

Making fun of counties less fortunate than our own is wrong and that''s why this concert is so important

Lincolnaid is being run so that there isn''t a child in the north that has to go a night without bovril, through our music we can can ensure tin shacks for the majority of Lincolnshire.

We can make a difference

[quote user="morty"]Oh and have a read of this, Lincoln.http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Lincoln/Lincolnshire/Northern-England/info/worstthings[/quote]

And would you like to bet against me finding some derogorty article about Norfolk?

Stop being stupid. I of cause do not think Norfolk is a third world county, merely reacting to Buh''s childish behavior. The laughable thing is that both county''s share an awfull lot in common so by slating one your equally slating the other too.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]Oh and have a read of this, Lincoln.http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Lincoln/Lincolnshire/Northern-England/info/worstthings[/quote]

And would you like to bet against me finding some derogorty article about Norfolk?

Stop being stupid. I of cause do not think Norfolk is a third world county, merely reacting to Buh''s childish behavior. The laughable thing is that both county''s share an awfull lot in common so by slating one your equally slating the other too.[/quote]Why are you even here, seeing as you''re actually a Reading fan?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]Oh and have a read of this, Lincoln.http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Lincoln/Lincolnshire/Northern-England/info/worstthings[/quote]

Stop being stupid. I of cause do not think Norfolk is a third world county, merely reacting to Buh''s childish behavior. The laughable thing is that both county''s share an awfull lot in common so by slating one your equally slating the other too.[/quote]Why are you even here, seeing as you''re actually a Reading fan?[/quote]

Is that your snookered response?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]Oh and have a read of this, Lincoln.http://www.knowhere.co.uk/Lincoln/Lincolnshire/Northern-England/info/worstthings[/quote]

Stop being stupid. I of cause do not think Norfolk is a third world county, merely reacting to Buh''s childish behavior. The laughable thing is that both county''s share an awfull lot in common so by slating one your equally slating the other too.[/quote]Why are you even here, seeing as you''re actually a Reading fan?[/quote]

Is that your snookered response?[/quote]No, a genuine question, why are you evading it?

Unlike me, i''ll get the thread roughly back on track.

I don''t think you can say who''s in more trouble based on anything but points. Purely because results this season have been pretty unpredictable and certainly will continue to be so until the end.

In the same way Palace have got hard fixtures coming up, our final 5 are hard. But who''s to say both teams won''t pick up a few points from them? This season so far suggests both teams could.

All we can look at is how far away we are from the relegation zone. And hope that remains the same.

Morty, I seem to remember Lincoln''s username a few years back was ''Golden Coppell'' so with respect I''ve always taken his often negative comments towards NCFC with a very large pinch of salt. Why didn''t you stick with the Royals out of interest, Lincoln?