Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

Pile it on @14/5

It could be argued that Villa at Evs are a huge price to beat a side so shy of goals and points on the road.

I''ll leave that to one of the binner/troll, non-supporting, sky-falling-in, miserablist types though.  I agree, Villa are tosh at home so nearly 3/1 is money for old rope. I hope.

I have just opened a bet 365 account, haven''t a flipping clue what I''m doing lol.But a cheeky Ayrton Senna on Norwich to win, and another saying we''ll win 1-nil.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Then go to Tote or Bet Fred and turn it into £200[Y]

[/quote]

Betfred is the place to make the moneys fo sho

[quote user="morty"]I have just opened a bet 365 account, haven''t a flipping clue what I''m doing lol.But a cheeky Ayrton Senna on Norwich to win, and another saying we''ll win 1-nil.

[/quote]

Well worth a punt. There should be some very happy people on here on Sunday night!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I have just opened a bet 365 account, haven''t a flipping clue what I''m doing lol.But a cheeky Ayrton Senna on Norwich to win, and another saying we''ll win 1-nil.

[/quote]The bookies just love punters like that [:D][/quote]I know[:(]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I have just opened a bet 365 account, haven''t a flipping clue what I''m doing lol.But a cheeky Ayrton Senna on Norwich to win, and another saying we''ll win 1-nil.

[/quote]The bookies just love punters like that [:D][/quote]So if we go one up do you hope Redmond scores or misses when clean through on goal for a possible 2nd?  [:^)]

Depends. If it''s just after half time, score, if it''s the last kick of the game, miss.

Frankly him hitting the target would be a minor miracle