Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Tilly

Love him or hate him, poor old Tilly hasnt been too sharp lately. If you would like to sign a card for him, I will be in the Nelson before the game probably in the restaurant bit. All of you are welcome.

Kathy I''m stuck at work all day (flipping Sunday games)could you possibly sign from Inchy for me please. Or anybody that sees Kathy today. Thankyou.

Sign it from me and all please, not that the daft old ha''p''orth knows who I am.  I had a mardle with him after last year''s Fulham game down on the Thames, that should jog his memory.

Just a suggestion but wouldn''t it be better if people just left a get well message on a (new thread) and you could print it out?

Will look better than having a hundred get well messages in the same handwriting.

I missed posting on here early enough in the day to get my name added to Kathy''s card, however, I hope you''re well enough in the next day or two to read this forum yourself John. My very best wishes to you.

Hadn''t been on here all day, so have just seen this

Please send my regards for a speedy recovery to the ''non plastic'' that is Tilly.

Can you tell him he missed a cracker today?!!!

Sorry to hear he''s under the weather. Hopefully todays result will buck him up a bit.Get well soon Tilly.

Thought it strange you weren''t holding court when I arrived in the Nelson yesterday then I found out you''re feeling a bit peaky.Hope you''re up and about and feeling better very soon Tilly.( Better had be or Hattie Jacques will be straight on your case.....[:D] )

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Thought it strange you weren''t holding court when I arrived in the Nelson yesterday then I found out you''re feeling a bit peaky.Hope you''re up and about and feeling better very soon Tilly.( Better had be or Hattie Jacques will be straight on your case.....[:D] )[/quote]I know, typical! The first time in ages he wouldn''t have anything to moan about and he''s not there!Joking apart, his post match analysis was sorely missed.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Thought it strange you weren''t holding court when I arrived in the Nelson yesterday then I found out you''re feeling a bit peaky.Hope you''re up and about and feeling better very soon Tilly.( Better had be or Hattie Jacques will be straight on your case.....[:D] )[/quote]I know, typical! The first time in ages he wouldn''t have anything to moan about and he''s not there!Joking apart, his post match analysis was sorely missed.[/quote][:D]

Just spotted this thread....hope you feel better soon PC Tilson..... bloody manflu...real pain in the ar*e (oh no, that''s something else altogether)! [:)]

Sorry to hear that John is ill, I vaguely remember meeting him when I was a child and my parents were friends with him, and he''s a lovely chap.

Get well soon Tilly.