I''m saying up

How do you see it?

Norwich  Prem     Ip****h Prem

Norwich Prem      Ip****h Championship

Norwich Championship   Ip****h   Prem

Norwich Championship   Ip****h Championship

One point between the bottom four and we clearly have the easiest final two games.

On paper it''s us to stay up.

In my heart it''s us to stay up.

And in my head it''s us to stay up!

[quote]One point between the bottom four and we clearly have the easiest final two games. On paper it''s us to stay up. In my heart it''s us to stay up. And in my head it''s us to stay up![/quote]

we all wish so, but one slip up and thats it.....

its a thin thread we are holding onto now.......

if palace keep getting results

In an ideal world we''ll win next week, Brom will lose, the other two take a point, that puts us in 17th going into the last game knowing that 3 points will keep us up. Next week will be a very hard game as Brum have players who can really hurt us.

my heart says up

I think we have the firepower up front to do it and get the goals we need. Brum and Fulham won''t be anywhere near as motivated as Soton and we could have stuffed them yesterday. It needs Pal and Soton each not to win one of their two games (which one of them are guaranteed to do) and we''re OK.

So- UP, UP, UP!

(I hope)

With Southampton playing ManUre on the last game of the season, a Saints win next week would probably be OK. Just as long as Palace don''t win!

[quote]Down (sorry)[/quote]

finally, someone who agrees!

I really really really wish I could say up. But i can''t. We have to win our last two games just to get a chance of staying up. And I only see us winning the Birmingham match. My heart is saying down. But.......I reckon that we will come back up again. But what about the scum? Will we be playing them next season? There score yesterday sucked. 5-1.

Much though I hate to admit it - I think we''re down now.
We need to win both our games and hope for a little luck with the others. It can be done, but Brum won''t be pushovers and nor will Fulham.

I''d been saying down for quite some time so, despite the good run until Saturday, I''ll stick to my guns and say DOWN.

But down with a fight at last! 

Heart says yes, head says down - after the results that the other teams have had recently - who would have put Palace down for beating Liverpool - I just don''t have a good feeling about it.

Ultimately we shouldn''t be in the position where we are relying on other teams to do our work for us. If we had won a couple of those games - Palace at the start of the season or down at Selhurst, Blackburn at home...we would be laughing now wouldn''t we?????!!!!

Head continues to say down; heart says we will know more by Sat and we still have a chance, that is dieting fast.

OTBC