Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Leroy Fer

Twitter rumour is that he pulled his hamstring today and is out for 6-10 weeks,which if true would be just typical after waiting god knows how long to get Howson back fit .

Do hope that''s b0llocks. Incredibly cruel luck on us if true.

Thank god Howson is fit again, hope he stays that way and Tettey stays fit too. We''re worryingly thin in the middle of the park.

I don''t see why someone would make it up, especially when if they are lying, they''ll be made to look a fool in 3 days time?

trained today so must be a good healer ! :)

(just txt my mate who is a groundsman at colney)

apparently pulled hamstring whilst training today so just because he was seen at colney doesn''t mean it hasn''t happened - bloody hope not though!

[quote user="morty"]6 to 10 weeks is a tad excessive for a hamstring strain...[/quote]

How about Turner he''s been out a good while now

The rest of the article was twaddle too, i think he settled quickly but lately has looked a bit jaded, they suggest the other way round, i know he said he found it tough adjusting but he did well at the start of the season .Also most people would agree , i think ,that although we won, sunday was not his best performance, so maybe the word featured'' rather than ''starred'' in the 1-0 victory would be more accurate.

splutcho wrote the following post at 27/02/2014 7:38 PM:

I don''t see why someone would make it up, especially when if they are lying, they''ll be made to look a fool in 3 days time?

People make stuff up all the time.

Most , if not all physios could diagnose a Hammy strain, the scan will determine the severity....and therefore the approx recovery time.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Not the end of the world. He''s been pretty awful the last couple of months anyway.[/quote]

serious?

Ha, might give away less fouls as well.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe · 3h

49 - Leroy Fer of Norwich City has committed more fouls than any other player in the top division this season. Offender. #Opta92

[quote user="shefcanary"]Ha, might give away less fouls as well.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe · 3h

49 - Leroy Fer of Norwich City has committed more fouls than any other player in the top division this season. Offender. #Opta92[/quote]
Not surprised. At least if he''s out theres less chance of giving Villa a penalty. I want to see Howson back, and feel Fer needs a rest regardless. He''s been a passenger recently when BJ has been more effective.

personally i think he''s been ok. For me he tries to do tricky things too much, but has talent and will be a big player for us in a few seasons

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="shefcanary"]Ha, might give away less fouls as well.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe · 3h

49 - Leroy Fer of Norwich City has committed more fouls than any other player in the top division this season. Offender. #Opta92[/quote]
Not surprised. At least if he''s out theres less chance of giving Villa a penalty. I want to see Howson back, and feel Fer needs a rest regardless. He''s been a passenger recently when BJ has been more effective.
[/quote]

Passenger...?

On your TV maybe, possibly the most ignorant thing I''ve read on here today and that takes some winning.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="shefcanary"]Ha, might give away less fouls as well.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe · 3h

[/quote]

Passenger...?

On your TV maybe, possibly the most ignorant thing I''ve read on here today and that takes some winning.[/quote]
Thats fair enough if you disagree Warren. Purely out of the sake of discussion, what do you feel we will miss by him not being the side? I felt he was playing well around the period of time surrounding Newcastle away, but recently doesn''t show enough in a game to make him irreplaceable.

I think Fer has been doing ok lately even if maybe he''s not quite hit the heights he did earlier in the season as often.

We''re so thin on the ground there it''d be a bit of a concern to lose him for a lengthy amount of time.

Losing your better players is always going to hurt you (as shown with Tettey and Howson) and Fer is certainly one of our better players.