Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

The Messiah part 2

I notice Villa have begun negotiations with the Messiah about a new contract. Clearly he has done so badly at Villa they are warning him about his record by offering him a new and more lucrative contract.

Any sign of Hapless being offered a new one. Of course not cause the board have realised they have appointed a turkey.

McNally has a short window of opportunity to scupper the deal and get him back.

Before Morty starts comparing their records over a select amount of games it goes to prove who is taking their club in the right direction and who is not.

Hughton out Messiah back

Why on earth would you want him back?
He quite clearly gave up. Went to a club with no more money to spend, just a richer history. His main job was to keep reducing the wage bill that all the managers post-Martin O''Neil have had to do.
Lambert knew he couldn''t do anymore and quite. He gave us three fantastic seasons but he''s done.

Going in to Sunday''s game with both team on the same points ask who has spent the most money in the time there have been at their respective clubs. Lambert did a great job for us but his time has been and gone..........get over it.

Chris is doing a fine job for a fine City.

Mrs M''why was there even a part 1....you''re like a jason statham or vin diesel series ''

I''d say those movies are a bit mature for Bell End.

There was a time when I thought PL was destined for great things, and I cannot stop myself from continuing to compare his recent career with that of Brendan Rodgers.

If PL had moved on to Liverpool I think a lot of us would have said "Fair enough, he''s earned that", but VIlla?

I too believe that PL would have struggled to keep us up last season.

I also find it strange that the Villa fans cite poor tactics, a lack of a Plan B and poor substitutions as their main complaints about PL (well, apart from the results, of course), which were all things we used to appreciate when he was here.

This feels like reminiscing about an old girlfriend: we only remember the good bits of our time together, and not the reality which led to the break-up.

There were plenty of fans who adore Lambert today but at the end of our first season in the Premiership were extremely paranoid we would go down - to such an extent I said for them to put their money on us going down, they refused to. Last season they were saying the exact same with Hughton but now praising Lambert.

This Thorpe End Canary is such a fan, no confidence in current managers when things go bad but look at the past like a scum fan on TWTD site for comfort. I recall him saying Roeder was forgiven - Thorpe showed his colours there in my book!

Lambert walked away from us, not kicked out. He turned his back and I recall from after the friendly against Celtic at Carrow Road, his last words to us in the stands was "Good luck!". His hidden farewell.

Can I ask Thorpe, why is he any better and why you look up to him when they are extremely similar managers in results? Different style of play but points in the top league are they end result. At the moment, you have no argument for a difference. Rsvp

Oh dear, one too many taken in by ''Thorpe End ''Canary'''' - when will you learn he''s a Binner on a wind up?!