Sign in to follow this  
Thomo

FREE Safestanding Event at Carrow Road...

Please join the Barclay End Projekt, Forces2Canaries and Norwich City

Supporters Trust in a discussion regarding Safestanding at Carrow Road,

Norfolk Lounge at 8pm on Wednesday March 19th.

The supporters groups will be joined by Jon Darch of the Safestanding

Roadshow who will be bringing along his demonstration railseating stand

so that fans can get to grips with the proposed solution first hand.

This is an open invite to all, for or against standing at games, to voice opinions, support or concerns.

Please join us.

[quote user="Thomo"]People will be given the choice without fear of ejection.

[/quote][:D]I won''t be able to make this, but good luck with it. The time has come that football needs to pay some attention to this.

This is good news and hopefully the start of an area of Safe standing to be created, I''m all for it as long as it is "safe", its well overdue.  

There''s a report on BBC about Peterborough''s views on safe standing which will be on Late Kick Off on Monday, I think their CEO pretty much hits the nail on the head with what he says;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26357525

[quote user="Bagpuss"]There''s a report on BBC about Peterborough''s views on safe standing which will be on Late Kick Off on Monday, I think their CEO pretty much hits the nail on the head with what he says;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26357525[/quote]Completely hits the nail on the head, Hillsborough wasn''t about standing, it was about crowd management, or lack of.I wish our club were a bit more proactive about this, rather than handing out leaflets telling people to sit down or face a ban.

I''ll see if I can make it.  If I do I shall clap after every sentence I''m happy with.  If by the end I am not satisfied, then it will be a very long boo

Didn''t someone post a link on some time ago about Man City arranging a report written following an investigation? about safe standing?

I seem to recall the report found entering before ko, half-time and final whistle being the times most likely for an accident to occur. Personally I can''t recall any such occurrence at Carrow Road.