Sign in to follow this  

Probably nothing but..The sequel.

I''ve just seen 15 blokes in a minibus on the A11 heading for Norwich. 14 were in what looked like training gear and 1(driving the minibus)had a suit on. Probably nothing though.

Probably nothing but I once saw Gary Mabbutt in my local Co-op. No way near Norwich but him and Hughton have history.

Maybe clutching at straws.....

Zak, had a conversation down pub last night with some Blades mates. He''s due out July, his agent is already touting him to clubs, although Sheff Utd have indicated they will have him back, the agent says Norwich are among a number of clubs who he has approached who would give him a trial. I expressed surprise but the guy discussing it is a personal tax adviser (wealth manager) to several Premier footballers and their agents so it might be more than just a former club link. Stranger things etc.

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"]Probably nothing but I saw a G4S van on the A47 a few days ago could this mean we''re trying to sign Ched Evans?[/quote] Or elliot omosuzi?

You say we''re prepared to give Ched Evans a trial Shef Canary.

Hasn''t he already had one of those and been found guilty?

I''ll get my coat........

@Shefcanary:That''s interesting and I wish him well but I don''t think for a minute any continuation of his career will be with us. Maybe if he''d come to us a few years ago and stayed "for the ride" he might have developed into a Prem quality player but I can''t see he''s going to be good enough now to be the type of player that will benefit us and take us forward.