Don''t really understand his move from Champions league football to the worst team in the EPL and fighting a relegation battle.

I forget how much Fulham spent on him and he hasn''t even played a minute of football for them yet. It makes me wonder if Fulham goes down, I wonder which team he will go to, considering he''s highly rated.

Or would Fulham do a similar move to like QPR and loan him out if they were to go down? Who knows but I just thought it was a bit of an odd move in the first place.

Really hope we see a brace of goals today away at Villa! Otbc.

Fairly safe bet Fulham are paying him mega bucks. And really he was only going to have 3 or 4 more CL games this season.

It mentioned on 5 Live yesterday that he was fit to play but the manager didn''t think he was ready.Why on earth spend that sort of money on a player who can''t play much part in the run in and then sack the manager who bought him anyway?Bizarre in the extreme!

I read he was injured when he signed, and that he us regarded as a flat track bully as he had only played in a team which dominates the league. Can finish, but is lazy, unfit and never had to scrasp before..... A poor signing IMO.